IGNORED

Condos...walk in rate or book in advance?

Doc Croc

I know with hotels its generally best to go for the walk in rate but what about condos?

Im going in low season (Sep/Oct) but was wondering if it makes any difference trying to get a walk in rate as condos are on a weekly/monthly charge or if its risky at all considering some people stay at these places for ages.

Theres a couple of decent places but I am seriously thinking about booking a months stay at Soleil De Siam. Anyone stayed there? girl friendly? How much do they add rough for water/electricity charges? (im guessing about 1-2k bht a month)

Im gonna fire an email off to them anyway but any past experiences and advise on this place or condos in general will be appreciated.

CHEERS!!! :GrinNod1:

• 2 weeks later...

Just bringing it back to the top...

My experience with VT units is that if you just arrive and it is low season then you will be able to get a small discount eg a unit that is normally rented at 12000B you should be able to get for 10000B.I liked to do this .Also you get to actually inspect the unit to see if you like it or not.