Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gregs Restaurant

I should have posted on this thread ages ago about a superb restaurant on 2nd road just near the end of Soi 6. I eat there most days when I am in Pattaya. The restaurant is owned by Greg, an english man, and his wife, who cookssome of the finest thai food on the planet in my opinion. For those with softer pallets there is a large menu of european, and american food. He does a superb full english breakfast too. Great for soaking up the previous nights excesses, or if you have had an afternoon of partying in Soi 6. There literally is something for everyone.

Greg has now installed a bar at the front of his premises, just one note HE DOES NOT EMPLOY BAR GIRLS. There are 2 beer bars either side of his joint for that.

The food portions are huge and you will come out entirely stuffed. The prices are also very reasonable for what you get. Enjoy!

If you check it out tell him Tim sent you lol maybe I will get another free beer next time! He jokingly refers to me as his PR man!

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

nice food yeah but prices reasonable,i dont know about that,well expenceive i think,u can get just as nice food for a hell of alot cheaper elsewhere.

nice food yeah but prices reasonable,i dont know about that,well expenceive i think,u can get just as nice food for a hell of alot cheaper elsewhere.

His portions are larger than most in Pattaya I think...or certainly compared with other places I have eaten...guess it depends on your appetite really....I feel pretty ravenous after a couple of beers and friendly Soi 6 ladies...lol

He now has a daily specials menu which you might find a lot cheaper

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I remember a while back he got into trouble for dual pricing with his Russian menu, the naughty man.

Be scene and not herd.

Agreed

I will make a point of popping in on my next trip.

used this restaurant for years never fails always good my fav braised steak and onions i have no issue with prices i think its great value.