IGNORED

Royal Jordanian Airlines

ismlunal

Hi guys

I will be going to pattaya 3 months later and I have just started looking for the best airline option. For now the cheapest one is Royal Jordanian Airlines from Istanbul to Amman and Amman to Bangkok and it is €462.

Anyone of you has flown with them before? if so could you write your opinions about the plane and the airport in Amman.

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by ismlunal

Yes not a bad company just that Amman is an old airport with nothing to do inside, hope for u that u no have longtime to wait !

Yes not a bad company just that Amman is an old airport with nothing to do inside, hope for u that u no have longtime to wait !

Yeah I have read the same that Amman is being renovated. I am lucky I will wait only 2.5 hours when I go, but 6 hours when returning. I hope there are smoking rooms in Amman airport :)

Edited by ismlunal

Yes have two small smoking room, but cannot stay inside because of too much smog ;)

Otherwise have a starbuck coffee where u can pickup internet connexion eheheh

Always good when u have time to kill

I flew one time with them and the flight was good but the wait over in Amman was not a very pleasant experience. You get the impression that as a Westerner you are not welcome, at least that was my opinion. And this was before we invaded Iraq!

I flew one time with them and the flight was good but the wait over in Amman was not a very pleasant experience. You get the impression that as a Westerner you are not welcome, at least that was my opinion. And this was before we invaded Iraq!

What can I say traveling in a plan full of so called sheiks wasn't the most pleasant experience. At least you know that the flight will not be blown up!

What can I say traveling in a plan full of so called sheiks wasn't the most pleasant experience. At least you know that the flight will not be blown up!

Well last time I used Etihad Airways and the flight from Istanbul to Abu Dhabi was not pleasant, like you said there were so many sheiks and arabs, but from Abu Dhabi to Bangkok I can say that almost whole plane farangs were flying to Bangkok :) , it was surprising. So I think it might be same from Amman to Bangkok with Royal Jordanian :unsure: