IGNORED

Foreign Investors Flock to Thailand

Doive

With the bad exchange rate I would have thought it wasn’t a viable option to move money into Thailand, there must be other variables like cheap wages and low corporate tax that is having an effect.

More bad news ....

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lite/topstories/204302/regulators-brace-for-dollar-deluge

I wish grandpa had kept a bunch of confederate dollars .... they will soon be worth more than these yankee dollars. The good news is I need to wall paper the back bedroom anyway.

The continuing decline of the major currencies against the baht may result is less tourism and less people retiring to LOS. It will probably affect my long term plans. Better start looking at Colombia or Cambodia.

someone should start the Cambodia initiative.

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!