IGNORED

149 Baht Brekkie/Brunch Buffet at Robin's nest

Man, this is good.

Must be a new promo as not there a few weeks back and it is value.

Good quality sausage and bacon, some cold meats, and black pudding. Fried, mashed, and roast spuds, hash browns, any type of egg cooked to order, tinned and fried tomatoes, fried onions, baked beans, various cereals and porridge, toast and jam/marmalade,and unlimited tea. Not sure abot coffe and juice as I didn't want any, and there may be sonme other items that I missed.

It's avbl from 7pm to 1pm so is good for a lazy late breakfast or early lunch.

At 149b it's amazing value and I can't think of many place that could beat it.

Check it out.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

I thought the Robin Nest is gone... I was at Soi Berkhow last summer for three months and the Robin Nest was gone, changed into a new ownership, I presume... Surprised you had just seen it?????

I thought the Robin Nest is gone... I was at Soi Berkhow last summer for three months and the Robin Nest was gone, changed into a new ownership, I presume... Surprised you had just seen it?????

Think he means the one on Soi Dianna near the Family Mart.The one on Soi buakhow is now Jolly's.

Good report,we were in there last Saturday night and I noticed they were advertising the breakfast,I think I'll give it a go soon.

Edited by Kessaya

It is at the one on Soi Diana, as mentioned by Kessaya.

I'm sure, also, that the Robin's Nest down by the Bookow food market is still there. Not sure if it's offering this buffet, though.

It is, seriously, good enuf to drag me away from my usual brekkie at the Continental Bakery when I'm in Patts, and that's a compliment.

Get a newspaper, get stuck in, and leave feeling the food equivalent of Soi 6. ie. satisfied, sated, and fairly charged.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

I was in robin,s nest last February the menu is very British and is very good especially if you if want a change. The breakfast very good as my hotel stoped serving breakfast at 10 AM so I only got to breakfast once in my hotel.

The web site states it's the largest breakfast buffet in Thailand and it was to start on the 1st of Oct. I will give it a try in November. If someone has the time maybe a pics would be nice.

The buffet at Lek used to be 110 baht. Is Robins better than the one at Lek hotel?

Have a great day.

Jon

We often have the Sunday Carvery with roast Lamb for 199 baht, very good for that

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The web site states it's the largest breakfast buffet in Thailand and it was to start on the 1st of Oct. I will give it a try in November. If someone has the time maybe a pics would be nice.

The buffet at Lek used to be 110 baht. Is Robins better than the one at Lek hotel?

Have a great day.

Jon

yeah RN better in my view...there is price diff. too for that matter......thanks.