IGNORED

For Sale: Suunto D6 Diving Watch

McFly

For Sale:

Suunto D6 Elastomer - Advanced gas-switching dive computer with integrated digital compass

If in Thailand: 12,000 Baht (Cash)

If not in Thailand: $400 USD + Shipping Fees (Paypal preferred)

It's about a year old, used a few times. Some scratches on the surface, but it's good working condition. You can download the manual and computer software. Computer cable not included, you can buy this online or at a dive shop. I will deliver it to you in Pattaya or ship worldwide.

Specs can be seen at the Official Site:

http://www.suunto.com/en/Products/Diving/Suunto-D62/Suunto-D6-Elastomer/

Video of a Suunto D6 (

):

If you'd like to buy this watch, please contact me by Private Message on this forum.

• 4 months later...

I still have this watch, it's working nicely, and now I'm discounting the price to 9,000 baht. If I have no takers in the next 30 days I'll sell it on eBay.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a jacuzzi now. I often wear the watch when I'm getting it on and now it's promoted to the "*boom boom" muff diving watch. Since I've been using it a little bit I'll now discount this to 8,000 baht. After Songkran and a few more shags I'll put it for sale on ebay.

Act now! Supplies are limited!

*boom boom not included