Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

3 br villa with private pool or Suite with jacuzzi

yoka

Hay PA gurus.

Planning a Bachelor party for a friend, so we are heading to pattaya.

We did that before in Phuket and it was a blast. We rented a villa with private pool and had fun. Issue is in pattaya, not much villas around the nightlife area, So my question is...

Any recommendation for a 3br villa with private pool, 3br SPAM WORD with pool or jacuzzi, or a 3 br hotel suite with jacuzzi?

1) Must be Girl friendly

2) 3 br en-suite

3) have source of entrainment (pool or jacuzzi)

4) Near the Walking Street (10 min max walking)

Going 1st week of dec.

Budget around 7000 bht, +/- 2000

I did search the forum with very limited findings. Already send for enquirer on the blackbook villa and pattaya Secrets villa. But they seem away from the action. Any other recos?

http://www.pattaya-villa.net/

9000 baht a night. Should take about 5 minutes to get from this place to Walking Street on a motorbike, and 8-10 minutes from there to Central Festival. If you want a baht bus then you can walk to Thapphraya Road and take one (10 baht) or take a motobike taxi (20 baht) to Thapphraya, then take the baht bus.

From the Villa to Walking Street

http://tinyurl.com/23y3ns9

I think it would take the same amount or slightly less going from Blackbook Villa to Walking Street compared to The Hard Rock to Walking Street.

Edited by McFly

Thanks for the info, still waiting for a reply from http://www.pattaya-villa.net/

Also waiting for reply from Secrets villa.

What do you guys think about SPAM WORD hotel? it got mixed reviews. Can't decide on it...

Its not a villa, yet it got what we want, jacuzzis, party ambiance and looks kinky :)

Any thoughts?

[email protected] just incase it was not the one you sent to, this is his email address mate. Try dropping him a line, but do not be too concerned if he doesn't reply immediately as he is very busy and I am sure will get back to you in due course.It really is an amazing place and is my first choice when staying in Pattaya now. You will not be dissapointed :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 4 weeks later...

One of us cancelled, so we are only 2 now.

Looking for 2 BR villa / SPAM WORD / apartment or suite with jaccuzzi

Please help

One of us cancelled, so we are only 2 now.

Looking for 2 BR villa / SPAM WORD / apartment or suite with jaccuzzi

Please help

I hope it is not the "bachelor" who cancelled? :Ignore1:

I hope it is not the "bachelor" who cancelled? :Ignore1:

Actually yes, he is the one :s

Anywho, our plan tickets are non refundable, so i'm going with only 1 friend. still will go to party.

Looking for 2 br apartment with jacuzzi or suite or p3nthouse...

Any suggestions?