Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hollywood disco patong

pattaya-dreamer

I was just wondering if anyone has recently bought a bottle of Champagne or at least a vodka or something? and how much was the price?

I am imagining myself already sitting in a nice couch in the VIP area surrounded by Thai cuties and plenty of Poison.

Edited by pattaya-dreamer

THE WEST IS DEAD LET'S JUST MOVE TO THE EAST!!

from memory it was 1000 baht ish for smirnoff vodka, some cans of redbull, bottle of coke, and ice in tai pan disco.

but my memory is shit so i could be wrong as this was last september.

it's definitely the way forward though

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

tai pan disco? my question was for hollywood disco :Laugh1:

thanks anyway! :)

• 2 months later...

hollywoods aint wirth the trouble IMHO me and a mate went there with our BGs as i walked through the door some ferang grabbed her out of my hand bent her over and grinded all over her needless to say he was dropped by a security guard and thrown out, once we were in i got nothing but filthy looks from the wall to wall ferang women in there it was like i was doing something wrong so we left, this was 2 weeks ago

Tiger much better

hollywoods aint wirth the trouble IMHO me and a mate went there with our BGs as i walked through the door some ferang grabbed her out of my hand bent her over and grinded all over her needless to say he was dropped by a security guard and thrown out, once we were in i got nothing but filthy looks from the wall to wall ferang women in there it was like i was doing something wrong so we left, this was 2 weeks ago

What a twat. Hope security gave him a good seeing to.

i 've been to Hollywood also quite some times, prefer Tai Pan, too many Italian macho guys inthere, the owner is also an Italian, can be good for some time but have more options in Patong

The bottles at Hollywood costs about 3000 baht with few mixers. With that price You get to go to the "vip" section of that disco, which is basicly just a sofa and table next to the wall (maximum 4 or 5 persons with one bottle.

Hollywood has a some good looking freelancers and many ladybars go there after their bars are closed. But I have to agree with italo-macho thing. The owner and some managers are from Italy and sometimes it feels like the whole place was designed just for them and their "friends" (if You look at photos on facebook, You see the same wannabe-machos in every other photo.)

But definetly a place worth of visit if You're coming to Phuket.

i 've been to Hollywood also quite some times, prefer Tai Pan, too many Italian macho guys inthere, the owner is also an Italian,

Actually it's owned by the Italian Mafia 49% and 51% by the mayor of Patong (at least that's what i heard)