IGNORED

Bar Koh Chang

leonardo50

Bar on best location Koh Chang, White sand beach on the main road at bar area. best location possible.bar around 18 seats, very nice atmosphere .Brand new amplifier and great new speakers, new bar chairs etc all new.Just been renovated so it looks great.Reson for selling is

have some other projekts going on to and little problem with the girlfriend that supposed to run the place so what to do? Don’t have pictures yet but if are serious you should come and look now because it will be quickly sold. . Rent is 13000b/month, 3year lease plus 3, No key money but 100.000baht for transfer of contract. Asking price 650.000b or best offer. Get in NOW, high season is here soon.I could also to it togheter with a partner so open for idees and partner could be for other business projekt to.Send me your emailadress and cellphone so i can call u.

If u are serios intrested u contact me, dont put a lot of nonsens here aboute this and that.

sorry if not clear, price is including transfer fee so 650 for all

I can also consider ex downpayments month by month and 50% cash rest

during 6-12 month.open for idees, I need to get on with my other projects

so this is great chance for some one that want to try slowly or dont have

all the money, no worries I been there so we can work something out.

Edited by leonardo50

• 2 weeks later...

forgett rent paid rest of the year and the bar is still avalible so give me call

and come have a look

Ups sorry I think i said it before but i dint, just bought it and renovated it so

it looks great now, shit hole before.I tried to put in pics before but the became

very big and Im not so tech so i will try again but if i dont get it right the people

that realy are intr. can send a mail and I will get it that way but i try again here.

hmm i try insert image but it ask for url?what url?dont get it haha so please help??

cheers

Edited by leonardo50

Ups sorry I think i said it before but i dint, just bought it and renovated it so

it looks great now, shit hole before.I tried to put in pics before but the became

very big and Im not so tech so i will try again but if i dont get it right the people

that realy are intr. can send a mail and I will get it that way but i try again here.

hmm i try insert image but it ask for url?what url?dont get it haha so please help??

cheers

Any update on this?

Any update on this?

hi

well not any serios so far so it still up for sale,like I said before open for all kinds

of deals, pay me little bit now and month by month or other idees, even a shitty offer can be

considerd haha. its a great location but

I dont have time to be ther so I realy need some one to take over, now its the time to start

when a lot of people are coming here.

Edited by leonardo50

the business u see on the map are many of them old ads,been for sale for long time and,same as on the internet,old with no updates.

I can tell u that the shops opposite the bar area is renting price 30.000b a month for a smal shop 1 year uppfront

and no food/restaurant what so ever so thats mean very difficult to rent out, theay only want more to the high

end, brand names of shoes,bags etc.but the dont want rent opposite the bar area.

some of the bars doing great some not so good, all aboute location and the most importent

thing, girls, girls.My bar is on the front road, opposite 7-11 at the bar area white sand beach.Im doing not to bad

considering flooding,storms and all kinds of shit but now the wether is great, sunny all day and a lot of turist arriving

every day so hope it keep going like this then all will do good.

and mr dom let me know when u are coming so i can buy u a beer in my bar.

Edited by leonardo50

I stayed just up the road then at Paddy Palms!

yes only around 100 meters, nice place Paddys, use to stay there before i rent my own house.

Let me know when u coming or just pop in for a beer.

Hallo

Any one want the bar dirt cheap? My other business needs my full attention so

I let the bar go basicly for what ever, No sorry not that desperat haha but

I will take any resoble offer that will just give me some cash so I can focus on my

other business.Please get over here now. email me and I will call you asap.

Everything is up and running, need some more girls thats it.