IGNORED

Wedding Photographer

chaang

Hi Chaps,

I am a documentary and fine art photographer based in Bangkok and South East Asia.I have worked on a number of big corporate accounts here in Thailand and my photography has been shown in the National Museum of Bangkok, The Association of Photographers in London and at the Best of Show at the International Photography Awards in New York.

I am now looking to start a wedding / events photography business in the region and in order to develop my portfolio will be offering substantial discounts - especially for the more photogenic board members :)

I am very flexible with regards to packages and rates, even more so in the short term as I look to kick start the business.

If you are interested and would like further information please send me a PM.

Cheers,

Richard

www.thailandweddingphotographer.com

Edited by chaang

Hi Chaps,

I am a documentary and fine art photographer based in Bangkok and South East Asia.I have worked on a number of big corporate accounts here in Thailand and my photography has been shown in the National Museum of Bangkok, The Association of Photographers in London and at the Best of Show at the International Photography Awards in New York.

I am now looking to start a wedding / events photography business in the region and in order to develop my portfolio will be offering substantial discounts - especially for the more photogenic board members :)

I am very flexible with regards to packages and rates, even more so in the short term as I look to kick start the business.

If you are interested and would like further information please send me a PM.

Cheers,

Richard

www.thailandweddingphotographer.com

Good luck with it, do you have some examples of your photography for the viewers.?

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Good luck with it, do you have some examples of your photography for the viewers.?

Thanks for the interest.

I am still looking to kick off the wedding portfolio. Its a bit chicken and egg at the moment - as i need a couple of gigs to use in my portfolio to get business. Which is the reason why I am offering big reductions to BM's in order to get a few shoots under my belt.But obviously they have to be handsome devils , much like yourself :)I may even consider shooting a few events in bangkok/pattaya as a loss leader.

My documentary and fine art work and some of the exhibitions can be seen below ( the first shot being my project on bangkok electricity cables ) :

bangkokwires.jpg

Cheers,

Richard

eflyer.jpg

poster_sm.jpg

buddha wrap.jpg

lucie_events08-3.jpg

Edited by chaang