Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

mahan airline info

laim123

has any body ever traveled with mahan airline from manchester-iran-bkk? any info would be helpfull

cheers

Cheap,

I think it was £420 return from Manchester at the end of April. The reviews for them make interesting reading:

Mahan Reviews

Read these as well

21 FEB 2006 Plane descends too low on approach to Birmingham Airport

Inquiries have started after a Mahan Air Airbus A.310 landing at Birmingham International Airport came in too low. The airplane is reported to have descended to 600ft (182m) six miles from the airport. At that point it should have been at 1,800ft (550m). Reports say the pilot was alerted and told to climb, which he did before making a second attempt at landing. (BBC)

To be honest though, I couldn't care who I fly with. The cheapest is my plan every time, soI ended up on Aeroflot via Moscow last trip.

i was considering it much like yourself, but when i saw via theran, i thought fuck that, and thought i'd pay the extra for emirates or qatar.

it just un-nerves me.

reviews dont look good , but prices do, has any body flew with them man-thr-bkok

I think I'll pass and stick to the better known airlines.

Price isn't the major factor for me and I want a direct flight once I get to London or Amsterdam or wherever.

Alan

has anybody trevelled with them ? i rang there office and they dont accept cards , they send pay via cheque or a cash transfer via bank accounts, seems little dodgy

any info cheers

i fly with them for the first time now in juli

i don't care for the food or people in the plane i sleep any way.

try telling you how it was.

i expect totally nothing so it only can be better.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=nut%20house&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=7&hour=17&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle"

i fly with them for the first time now in juli

i don't care for the food or people in the plane i sleep any way.

try telling you how it was.

i expect totally nothing so it only can be better.

what were the plans like ? all transfers go ok? and did tou fly from manchester?

thanks for help

• 1 year later...

I flew a couple of times with them from Duesseldorf, its ok. Just bring your I-pod or whatever to entertain yourself. No alcohol on board and can't bring any with you openly, if you do, the customs take it from you entering the plane in Tehran. So you can drink on that part of the trip, but have no idea how they would react if they catch you inside the plane. Always drink a few before I leave, but I don't get pissed. The food is ok the personnel is friendly and professional. Women have to wear a scarf on the head just before arrival in Tehran and cover naked body parts and have to keep on wearing that until they're back in the plane again. But I must advice u, do keep ur willy hidden, unless u visit the smallest room. The cover up stuff is provided (if ur a woman), but if u want somethin more fashionable, bring ur own. In Tehran you can smoke, stratch ur legs, drink a coffee eat some sandwich or whatever. Luggage up to 25 kg I believe.

But to come back to ur question, never done Manchester-Tehran.

Chok dee

Cheap,

I think it was £420 return from Manchester at the end of April. The reviews for them make interesting reading:

Mahan Reviews

Read these as well

21 FEB 2006 Plane descends too low on approach to Birmingham Airport

Inquiries have started after a Mahan Air Airbus A.310 landing at Birmingham International Airport came in too low. The airplane is reported to have descended to 600ft (182m) six miles from the airport. At that point it should have been at 1,800ft (550m). Reports say the pilot was alerted and told to climb, which he did before making a second attempt at landing. (BBC)

To be honest though, I couldn't care who I fly with. The cheapest is my plan every time, soI ended up on Aeroflot via Moscow last trip.

6 Miles out and dropped to 600 Feet? OMG This is very dangerous..Ive got 30 Yrs experience in a Cockpit..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf