Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Steroids in Pattaya Pharmacists

visitsoon

I am coming to Pattaya for a month or 2 to train as in i'll be doing lots of western boxing and running, though i will weight train but just what i normally do which is enough to maintain strength as opposed to power lifting.

I am 35 in good health apart from mild asthma, drink a little ie once a week, dont smoke but as im getting a little bit older i find it a struggle hitting the bag for more then 4 x 3 minute rounds and running more then 5-6KM.

SO basically im after something that give me the extra edge to train harder and longer in the cardio department, but will not make me huge from doing the weights that i do, though i realise i may put on a few KG partly due to extra training.

If anyone has any ideas id appreciate them.

I am coming to Pattaya for a month or 2 to train as in i'll be doing lots of western boxing and running, though i will weight train but just what i normally do which is enough to maintain strength as opposed to power lifting.

I am 35 in good health apart from mild asthma, drink a little ie once a week, dont smoke but as im getting a little bit older i find it a struggle hitting the bag for more then 4 x 3 minute rounds and running more then 5-6KM.

SO basically im after something that give me the extra edge to train harder and longer in the cardio department, but will not make me huge from doing the weights that i do, though i realise i may put on a few KG partly due to extra training.

If anyone has any ideas id appreciate them.

Try human growth hormone HGH 2 iu per day gives a real energy boost and helps burn fat and put on lean muscle. I ran it with testoviron at 2mg per week put on a little bit of weight but got ripped as well.

300mg testosterone enanthate per week, 600mg EQ (boldenenone) per week and chuck in a bit of anavar if u want at 80mg per day or HGH at 2iu per day. this thread will have relevance to u mate give it a good read there is an abundance of info in there http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56287-calling-all-bodybuilders-roidmunchers-powerlifters-or-athletic-board-members/

300mg testosterone enanthate per week, 600mg EQ (boldenenone) per week and chuck in a bit of anavar if u want at 80mg per day or HGH at 2iu per day. this thread will have relevance to u mate give it a good read there is an abundance of info in there http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56287-calling-all-bodybuilders-roidmunchers-powerlifters-or-athletic-board-members/

Eat well and get 8 hours a night. Steroids will kill ya. Jintropin.

Eat well and get 8 hours a night. Steroids will kill ya. Jintropin.

lol steroids will kill you... lol riiiiight.... but i do agree on the eat well and 8 hours sleep a night

Try human growth hormone HGH 2 iu per day gives a real energy boost and helps burn fat and put on lean muscle. I ran it with testoviron at 2mg per week put on a little bit of weight but got ripped as well.

Cheers where do i get these from, what prices are they ... and are they useful for cardio/boxing.

Oh yes what are the negative effects?

Edited by visitsoon

Cheers where do i get these from, what prices are they ... and are they useful for cardio/boxing.

You can get them from parmacy in pattaya the one next to Tims beer bar on second road is good HGH was pretty expensive about 11,000 Bhat for a months worth at 2iu per day. Maybe some of the BM's on here know a cheaper source though, testoviron was i think 2400Bhat per box but can also buy it per ample. If you do run the test it's better to run it for 8-12 weeks and get some clomid and or nolvodex for after the cycle. I trained Muay Thai while doing this and i did notice the benefit in that i got ripped and put on a bit of lean muscle and had more energy though didn't get a massive boost to my CV fitness.

Cheers Takeiteasy ... Its my CV thats the problem even though i dont lift heavy weights anymore, if i tried in a month or so i believe i could get back to benching say 10x120KG thats natural ive never taken anything other then pizza and burgers to assist me.

But its my cardio that sucks at the moment.

Can any of this be purchased in England?

I've tried a few things with the hope of giving my CV a boost but nothing really gave me any benefits that hard training alone wouldn't have acheived though the HGH helped in that i had more energy to train and recovered faster (like being young again). I tried Equipoise which is supposed to be good for CV increasing red blood cells but found i over heated and sweated alot more which wasn't good for training in Thailand.

Steroids are pretty easy to get in UK though i usually get them in Thailand and bring them home or get a mate to bring me some back as it's cheaper. I've heard that you can order them over the net but never tried it.

Cheers are these tablets as im not overly keen on injections.

I've tried a few things with the hope of giving my CV a boost but nothing really gave me any benefits that hard training alone wouldn't have acheived though the HGH helped in that i had more energy to train and recovered faster (like being young again). I tried Equipoise which is supposed to be good for CV increasing red blood cells but found i over heated and sweated alot more which wasn't good for training in Thailand.

Steroids are pretty easy to get in UK though i usually get them in Thailand and bring them home or get a mate to bring me some back as it's cheaper. I've heard that you can order them over the net but never tried it.

See what your saying it seems im after some magical formula that doesnt exist, thatll make me run like Forest Gump and hit a bad for rounds on end without tiring

The HGH is to be injected im taking it, im not bothered about other people injecting me just dont fancy it myself.

Is Anabol not recommended these days or stanozolol (winstrol) as from my googling this evening it appears they come in tablet form.

Edited by visitsoon

You should focus on your training program first and foremost. Unless you are a really big muscular guy, these sorts of cardio times are rather weak in themselves. You should be able to realize big improvements with a better designed program. If you continue to do what you are doing and not varying your training you will see marginal improvements no matter for steroids or other substances you take.

Basically, I think spending some money on a good trainer will be money much better spent.

HGH is injected but it's only an inculin needle you just inject it into the fat cells it's not painfull and doesn't leave a mark. Testoviron and equipoise are injected intra muscular i.e into the muscle that can chafe a bit better get someone to show you if it's your first time. I think Anabol is a general term for steroids with an anabolic effect and i'm not sure about tablets Anavar may be an option but i've never tried it.

Like DC says it's better to sort out your training program and diet first but steroids will definatly help with fat burning, increasing strengh and recovery time.

mate it sounds like you haven't done nearly enough research on steroids i'd say stay away from them and get a good CV training program in place.

mate it sounds like you haven't done nearly enough research on steroids i'd say stay away from them and get a good CV training program in place.

Think youre probably right, i read that 24 page link you sent but with all the conflicting info on there i was even more confused after reading it.

The HGH stuff sounds more up my street im thinking but need to do more research.

you really dont need steroids for your goals mate , besides most steroids have a negative impact on cv. i get really bad leg pumps when on cycle which makes running for more than 10 minutes near impossible ! just stick to a good cv program imo.

counting down the days !

Think youre probably right, i read that 24 page link you sent but with all the conflicting info on there i was even more confused after reading it.

The HGH stuff sounds more up my street im thinking but need to do more research.

Good idea mate, because if you don't know much about anabolic steroids you can do more harm then good very easily