Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

siam bayshore NOT gf

zulthomas

just got an email from this hotel, they require registration

of all guests and they will charge you 1000bht for each, even

if you book a double room. they are also issues about having

gf with you around the pool. It is clear that they want to be

a family hotel only. too bad it looked good.

not to worry theres plenty more hotels have a look at the lk hotels and tim"boutique hotel theres plenty to choose from when you planing on going

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

Unfortunately, there are not many good accommodations near Walking Street. Siam Bayshore is a nice hotel, it's a shame they aren't girl friendly.

Retired

seems they are tolerant in low season and unfriendly in high

:Laugh1:

Stayed there in Feb/March this year,no prob with GF,service boy woke me & GF up @ 2pm in the afternoon(I was suppose to check out @ 12pm) saying Mr,Mr,you must checkout.Great laugh he even helped me pack.

Telexs

:Laugh1:

Stayed there in Feb/March this year,no prob with GF,service boy woke me & GF up @ 2pm in the afternoon(I was suppose to check out @ 12pm) saying Mr,Mr,you must checkout.Great laugh he even helped me pack.

Telexs

hi my friend,

did you register your gf, and for how many days? I would not wish to take any chances, as they were

adamant about this issue and I did get reports of problems with this hotel from other friends earlier

I don't know about this hotel but some hotels charge a joiner fee if you pay a particularly cheap rate for your room.. ie. they are trying to claw back some of the money by charging you for guests.

Either way... IMO it's a scam and there are plenty of other hotels out there wanting your money.