IGNORED

Looking for a GOOD Dentist

Bupattaya

I have been looking for a good dentist for years, but to date have not found one. What I mean by a good dentist is a pain free dentist that does a good job. I have been to a few, but it seems like I am always ready to jump out of their chair.

I really miss my Dentist back home in the US, but what can I do? I live here now for the last 6 years. I have been back home, but not for the last 3 years, so I need to find somebody here that is good.

Anybody know of any good Dentist in Pattaya, Bangkok or the Hua Hin area?

I've always gone to Dr Aree at the Pattaya International - as have many expats I know. She has sensitive teeth herself and knows how it is.

Her appointment book can get full though.

Be scene and not herd.

Anybody know of any good Dentist in Pattaya, Bangkok or the Hua Hin area?

Yes mate - Bangkok Dental Hospital in sukhumvit Soi 49.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

I've always gone to Dr Aree at the Pattaya International - as have many expats I know. She has sensitive teeth herself and knows how it is.

Her appointment book can get full though.

Is that Pattaya International Hospital in Soi 4? I will check her out and see. How about prices, are they reasonable?

Is that Pattaya International Hospital in Soi 4? I will check her out and see. How about prices, are they reasonable?

I would also recommend Dr Aree probably the best dentist I have ever had been going to see her for about 8 years now.

To answer your question yes Dr Aree is in Pattaya International Hospital Soi 4. The prices may not be the cheapest in Pattaya but are still very reasonable.

Al.

checked out 5 on pattaya tai opposite tukom (there are more) going with this one because dentist spoke english well and explained everything. going in today for root canal and crown. 0870001551

I prefer Dental Paragon Clinic, Central Pattaya Road.

Up-to date equipment, reasonable prices and no double pricing policy.

Instead of injections, they use anaesthetic gel to reduce pain during the treatment. Absolutely pain free.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I prefer Dental Paragon Clinic, Central Pattaya Road.

Up-to date equipment, reasonable prices and no double pricing policy.

Instead of injections, they use anaesthetic gel to reduce pain during the treatment. Absolutely pain free.

This is what I wanted to hear. ABSOLUTELY PAIN FREE... Now i have 2 choices Dr Aree or Dental Paragon Pattayaklang. Thank you for the information. :001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5:

I would also recommend Dr Aree probably the best dentist I have ever had been going to see her for about 8 years now.

To answer your question yes Dr Aree is in Pattaya International Hospital Soi 4. The prices may not be the cheapest in Pattaya but are still very reasonable.

Al.

Great info - I'm making plans for my return, and the first will be seeing a proper dentist.

Is there a direct contact number? The website (perhaps the slowest Flash website I've ever seen) gives the impression that everything goes through the reservation number...is this right? Or is there a direct number or email I need? Also, do we know if she also does teeth whitening?

Great info - I'm making plans for my return, and the first will be seeing a proper dentist.

Is there a direct contact number? The website (perhaps the slowest Flash website I've ever seen) gives the impression that everything goes through the reservation number...is this right? Or is there a direct number or email I need? Also, do we know if she also does teeth whitening?

There is a direct number it was on my phone until I slipped and fell into the swimming pool fully dressed with my phone in my pocket.

Perhaps someone else can give you the number otherwise just call the main number and ask for Dr Aree's receptionist.

As for the teeth whitening yes she does laser whitening I dont remember what it cost as it was a few years ago but the difference was amazing.

Al.

I had a crown job at Dr Arees clinic at Pattaya International Hospital. What can I say, the best dentist I've ever been to.

As far as price goes there may be cheaper, however I want the job done once and done right the first time.

Perhaps someone else can give you the number otherwise just call the main number and ask for Dr Aree's receptionist.

As for the teeth whitening yes she does laser whitening I dont remember what it cost as it was a few years ago but the difference was amazing.

I just realized that since it's an international hospital, an English-speaking caller shouldn't be a problem. (well, duh!)

The laser teeth whitening sound great - figure a cleaning, a bit of patching and some whitening and that'll be 3 days of my vacation shot!

PIC gives you a choice of imported or locally made crowns and other materials, but Dr Aree usually recommends imported despite the extra in price as the quality is better.

Be scene and not herd.

I am very afraid of dentists (I admit it.) I just have them put me on nitrous oxide. After they give the painkiller injection, every procedure is pain and stress free.

I don't understand what pain you are referring to. Even if you don't do nitrous, what sort of pain can you really feel after the painkiller injection?

• 4 weeks later...

I need some work done on my teeth so will definitely be using a dentist.

• 1 month later...

I need some work done on my teeth so will definitely be using a dentist.

As apposed to a butcher. Hilarious post :) LOL

Edited by Buck Rogers

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Does someone know a very good dentist who do dental veneers work ?

i know bangkok is better, but i prefer patts.

thx if anyone know.

Hi!

I'm one of those guys who is scared to death having dental work done!

I haven't been to the dentist for 10 years now because of that , but also because of the high costs involved!

As you might guess my teeth are in a total mess now, with old fillings fallen out and corners of teeth broken off!

As long as it only affected my molars I didn't care, but the last couple of years my front teeth has started to break off piece by piece,

affecting my looks as well, making me smile less and less!

I've been contemplating for years to go to a dentist in Pattaya, but there being hundreds of clinics scattered around town, I simply can't choose one!

I've heard a lot positive about DR Aree, but also that she demands some of the highest costs in Pattaya, and since I'm not a rich guy that has put me off as well.

Heard some good reviews about "German Dental" on the hill going to Chomthien, that being somewhat outside of town they have better prices, and since it is

farang owned and they do have their own lab on the premises they are supposed to be very good with fast service and competitive prices.

Anyone more that can confirm this?

I'm also wondering if you now some dentist in Pattaya that use laser equipment instead of the old mechanical (painful) drills to fix your teeth?

It's supposed to be much more painless, faster, and with Laser Dentistry the light is so precise it allows the unhealthy or decayed portion of the tooth or gum to be selectively removed,

leaving more of the healthy structure unharmed, although slightly more expensive than the metal drill it's also said to be much less pain involved and you won't need any anesthesia.

Here are some amazing videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUdHkGAn_n0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asbtDGPptI&feature=player_embedded

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Yes mate - Bangkok Dental Hospital in sukhumvit Soi 49.

Cheers,

Mark

Have to disagree: way behind the curve of standard UK anaesthetic and sedation techniques, which they decribed to me as being 'unethical' and 'too expensive for you' i.e. we can't do it. Anaesthetists and dentists don't talk to each other in LOS. Foreign trained/experienced dentists know the techniques but aren't allowed to use them.

TIT (part 563)

[same applies at Bumrungrad, Samitivej and Assavanant]

A couple hrs, doesn't wreck the whole day. I go to BK Dental by LK Metro on Soi Bauchaou by the Oasis. Good idea prices are about 1 tenth of here.

Edited by Anokanite

A couple hrs, doesn't wreck the whole day. I go to BK Dental by Lk Metro on Soi Bauchaou by the Oasis. Good idea prices are about 1 tenth of here.

Have used this one for crowns, prices ok. speaks English