IGNORED

Wanted to Buy...a condo

chip

Anybody have a condo for sale or know the best way to find one. Just looking for a regular Bachelor type condo. Is there an agency that specializes in foreigners purchasing condos in Pattaya. Any advice would be appreciated. I will be in town the first week of November.

Anybody have a condo for sale or know the best way to find one. Just looking for a regular bachelor type condo. Is there an agency that specializes in foreigners purchasing condos in Pattaya. Any advice would be appreciated. I will be in town the first week of November.

I went to a real estate agency located on 2nd road in front of Big C. I will dig up the name for you. The guy who runs it, Steve, is a Brit and a stand up guy. I have his Cell # if you P.M. me.

Join Dancewatchers co-op http://dancewatchers.com/Business_Opporturnity_Pattaya_Thailand.html

the best bet is wait till you get here as there are loads of condo's for sale it all depends on how much you want to spend and what requirements you have!

The more information you put in regarding size, how many rooms, etc you will get a better response!

test1.gif

Thanks for the responses. I sent the guy at Dancewatchers an email so hopefully he will get back to me. Dave, i sent you a PM as i would definately appreciate the number of your contact.

I'm not looking for anything fancy here. Just a modest Bachelor pad is fine. Doesn't need to be right in the action. Was thinking around the 1million baht range or so. If there are decent units for less that would be even better.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody have a condo for sale or know the best way to find one. Just looking for a regular bachelor type condo. Is there an agency that specializes in foreigners purchasing condos in Pattaya. Any advice would be appreciated. I will be in town the first week of November.

You are probably there now and looking around to purchase...??

When I bougth, it took me the better part of 3 weeks to look at many many Condos with different Selling Agents (and some private Vendors as well). While there are lots of Condo's for Sale, it does pay to invest more than a week in finding the rigth one - and find a reputable Agent .....

The Condo I bought is now managed by Dancewatcher and I am very, very happy the way he looks after the Place and he manages to rent the Condo very frequently with reputable people who don't cause any damage.

Good luck.