Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Free 60 day visa

felix the cat

I have a friend who is embarking on a 1yr+ trek through Asia, he discovered on the internet that the Thai Consulate here in Melbourne are giving travellers a 60 day FREE visa until March 11.

We assume this would apply to the whole of OZ but just check with the Thai Consulate in your capitol city.....good news for mongers who stay a bit longer than the 2 week millionaires :Grin3:

Yes they offered the free tourist visas last year but I just missed it when I applied in April.

I just got one for my next trip though :D

I live in Canada so I know you can get them from here as well.

yep. When the red shirt troubles started and tourism dropped off, they introduced this. Saves having to do a flight to a neighbouring country to get the extra 30 days.

You can also use the 60 day visa + do the 3 border run flights, and you get a 150 days in LOS.

Edited by Craig_ozz

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Good to know that they offer this once a year but two months in LOS nearly killed me but in a good way off course

Good to know that they offer this once a year but two months in LOS nearly killed me but in a good way off course

LOL yes 2 months in Pattaya would be hard :25:

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

I,m Irish.. I got it free too for last July and August.. I only paid €20 for admin fee... 60 day visa is free to EU and UK too...