IGNORED

change my avatar

firemedicrrr

how do i change my avatar? i uploaded a new picture on my control panel but the new avatar is not posting.

28278.png

I had the same problem. I had to save my Avatar onto photobucket (free) and then post the URL link. I couldn't upload direct from my computer!

Hope this helps.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

thank you for the idea but that is way outside of my skill level. i am going to give it the old college try though thanks

28278.png

• 6 months later...
How come Im the only BM that has a warning line in my avator? Do I need to get a warning?

Your not. We all have them. Only you can see your own warning levels.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Your not. We all have them. Only you can see your own warning levels.

thanks manggaawn, and I thought I was special!

• 1 month later...
How come Im the only BM that has a warning line in my avator? Do I need to get a warning?

thanks manggaawn, and I thought I was special!

so did I

thought i must have done something wrong without knowing it

just goes to show that its worth taking the time to explore all the areas of the board

especially for someone like me with no experience of using them

thanks for this post

• 3 months later...

I loaded a gif as my avatar, but the animation is not running. Anyone know why?? I loaded the same thing as my personal pic and it works fine. Sorry- it's probably simple - but then again so am I. :ILoveSex1:

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

A bit off topic, but I have noticed many members have funny animations and gif avatars, is there a website I can download these from...or are just all the people here extremely talented and makes these themselves?

Thanks.

BJ.

• 3 months later...

Today I uploaded a new avatar with no problem and it changed. when I went to work and logged on my avatar was the old one I had. I am now back home and the new one is showing. Why did this happen when I logged onto a different computer that I did not upload the avatar on?

Thanks

It was cached on your work PC. Clear your browser cache, the new pic will then be displayed.

Cheers

• 8 months later...

well i too am not tech savvy.ive tried a few times to set my avatar but simply could not.same same with countdown timer.

i love pattaya

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been able to change their Avatar since the board update?

I've tried uploading pics from my computer, but the settings page seems to ignore the upload and instead redisplays the old image - even after I first select "remove" to delete it.

It seems like the current avatar pic is being cached somewhere and not updated by the upload (and I did clear my computer's local cache as part of the tests - same result).

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Has anyone been able to change their Avatar since the board update?

I've tried uploading pics from my computer, but the settings page seems to ignore the upload and instead redisplays the old image - even after I first select "remove" to delete it.

It seems like the current avatar pic is being cached somewhere and not updated by the upload (and I did clear my computer's local cache as part of the tests - same result).

I always move the photo I want to use as a avatar to My Documents first, then when I want to add/change my avatar I pick My Documents....this usually works on most forums. I just added my avatar to pattaya-addicts using this method without a problem....

samuijim

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica