IGNORED

SCAMS

bigal

Not sure if this is in the right section, but I received this 6.30 GMT. DO THESE PEOPLE EVER GIVE UP?

Dear Valued Member,

Account Alert

Due to the congestion in our Hotmail servers, there would be removal of all unused Hotmail Accounts. You will have to confirm if your E-mail is still active by filling out your login info below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 48 hours for security reasons.

User name:..............................

Password:.................................

Alternate email address...........................................

Date of Birth:..............................

State:.................................

After updating your account information, your account will not be interrupted and will continue to work as normal.Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for using Hotmail !

Warning Code: VX2G99AAJ

Copyright © 2010 Hotmail ! Inc. All rights reserved.

*Not all viruses can be detected and cleaned. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever downloading email attachments to your computer or sending email attachments to others and that, as provided in the Terms of Service, neither Hotmail! nor its licensors are responsible for any damages caused by your decision to do so.

Thanks for the warning mate :001_Thank_You5:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

man they must think everyone is dumb, sad to say with all the spam they send out they will get some accounts!

Do you leave it blank if you haven't got an alternate e-mail account?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Do you leave it blank if you haven't got an alternate e-mail account?

No, no blank allowed. You leave the dot as they are : ...........................................

I continue to receive emails from Nigeria, announcing that I have won the lottery, have been selected to be their business contact in the USA or am needed to complete a substantial business transaction.

Somebody must be falling for these scams for them to keep sending them, but WHO?!?

also there is the job offer scams. I must get at least 10 a week come thru on the company e-mail system with job offers that are scams.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

• 7 months later...

Who would be so stupid and give them his password ? they never ask you for password