IGNORED

Any hotels with rooftop spa

aussieg

Just wondering if anyone can let me know of any hotels in Pattaya or Jomtein that have 2 or 3 bedroom units with rooftop or private outdoor spa baths or jacuzzies. I know the lk metropolis has a 2 and 3 bedroom but i was wondering if there were any more out there?

This is what you are looking for: Swiss Hotel Roof top Suite

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

I had breakfast here one morning after staying at the hotel located on top of Heaven Above (forgetting the name right now). Their hospitality was evident. I had no idea there are rooms here also. Did you stay here? Have you tried the rooftop jacuzzi? Thanks for the recommendation.

TGOEA