Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

80 sqm Condo for rent

jocky king

Condo available for rent Short term or Long term, minimum three months ...Fantastic room with two bathroom, one in each room, splendid bedroom and Have large spare bed(you can see sofa near the window, that is a bed too) in living room for visitors or extra girl, lol... Have Jaccucci bath too,... Located at Pratmunik Hill Soi 6 near Manhattan steakhouse or Budda Hill , very quiet area, five mins walk to the beach..

JAC_1.jpg

KITCHEN_1.jpg

RM_1.jpg

RM_3.jpg

RM_4.jpg

RM_2.jpg

Thats one lovely looking condo you got there, love the jacuuzi too. whats the price long term 12 months .

Nice looking place. Does the jaquzzi have the jets or is it just a jaquzzi shaped tub (as that is what it looks like)?

Thats one lovely looking condo you got there, love the jacuuzi too. whats the price long term 12 months .

Short term would be 20,000 bahts a month and long term would be 18,000 a month... I think it is a very fair price ...

How far away is it to catch a baht bus?

Is there a TV in the livingroom?

Edited by McFly

A VERY nice plush condo & keenly priced for today's market. What's the catch?

I'm guessing that this is VT3?

If I'm forced to squeeze in another holiday before my permanent move, then you will be top of my list!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

EDIT: Just noticed the 3 month requisite. Bugger. Good luck anyway.

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

Short term would be 20,000 bahts a month and long term would be 18,000 a month... I think it is a very fair price ...

Great price for that pad.

I stayed at Kieng Talay for same price in VERY un-renovated apartment.

Your's is much better

great location

At 20k on the month this is excelllent value and knocks socks off a lot of the competiotion.

Wonder though; Are your electic charges fair, too? :D

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

How far away is it to catch a baht bus?

Is there a TV in the livingroom?

I usually go Ten mins walk up the hill for the bahtbus to town in the day time, Usually catch the bahtbus outside Manhattan Steakhouse on Trappaiste (wrong spelling) to town... Every night I get off the bahtbus at same area and get motor bike taxi down the hill for only 20 bahts (800 yards down the hill), I dont like to walk at the time of the nights, 3am ,,,, Usually cost me 50 bahts daily to go to town and back to condo...You can transfer the 42s Tv to living room from the bedroom or I could buy another,, ...

Edited by jocky king

Very impressive and excellent price. What building is it?

Klieng Talay condo at Pratmanik Hill Soi Six... If you see Manhattan Steakhouse on your left side of the road going up to Jomtien from Pattaya, go right after that then go second left and you ill see Klieng Talay on the left side at 700 yards down the hill.....

At 20k on the month this is excelllent value and knocks socks off a lot of the competiotion.

Wonder though; Are your electic charges fair, too? :D

Electric is fairly cheap... last time i paid the bill was 1400bhts, I used A/c all night and few showers Etc.. I thought it was cheap bill.

any facilities at the condo building, pool gym?

Yes, big swimming pool and sauna and Gym room plus snooker room ( full sized table)....

This condo is still available for rent... Feel free to have a look...Private surrounding, qiuet too....

:Bump:

This condo had now been rented for long term , .... Thank you to those who was interested and to those to emailed me..

Edited by jocky king

when is it free again?

:001_Thank_You5:

Hello Mr Dom,

It rented out for six months and it is up to him if he want to continue after that... Thank for your interest, I had marvelous three months stay at my condo.. I had to return home for family reason, mostly on my last daughter schooling, I reared three daaughters on my own for 12 years... Two gone on their own and that leaves last one who is 16 years old... Until she is settled well in her adults years, I intend to rreturn to my beloved condo... Mr Dom, you had 245 reputations under your name., You must be very popular, well done,

Hello Mr Dom,

It rented out for six months and it is up to him if he want to continue after that... Thank for your interest, I had marvelous three months stay at my condo.. I had to return home for family reason, mostly on my last daughter schooling, I reared three daaughters on my own for 12 years... Two gone on their own and that leaves last one who is 16 years old... Until she is settled well in her adults years, I intend to rreturn to my beloved condo... Mr Dom, you had 245 reputations under your name., You must be very popular, well done,

Do you know if the building has other nice condos for rent or sale?

I like it there.

Will contact you when there next time to see if still avilable

Do you know if the building has other nice condos for rent or sale?

I like it there.

Will contact you when there next time to see if still avilable

Hello Randy ...Pratamnuk Hill Soi 6 is a very private area.. I noticed there are two new condo will be built on this area, Not finished yet... Probably after Xmas.. There are few condo available for rent in my area but thef furniture of those condo is not great... Probably there are two or three in very good furnish condo there, go down and ask Klieng Talay office, and there is a board nearby for condo rent/sale....... There is also three or four condo buildings on the street.. Check that out.. Hope that helps Randy...