IGNORED

Problem at LK Renaissance?

stanger69

I have a studio room booked. But I have heard several reports that there is no shower in the bathrooms?

Anyone confirm? That would be disappointing and make me think twice now.

Ive stayed there 3 times before...and cant recomened it highly enuff.

BUT...you are right,no showers in the studio rooms...just one of those pull up shower handle thingys.

I upgraded to a delux room and this problem was solved...book throu a decent booking site and this cost only a couple of dollars a day extra if at all :)

I was there in the studio room and your correct, no shower. At first I was a little disappointed because I had just left LK Metrople with showers. After the second day I did not mind at all! The water pressure in LK Renossiance is 10x better and stays at a consistent pressure! Going to book there again in December, loved the location and hotel!

Always stay there but have to do a deluxe or suite due to shower. Great hotel on an awesome soi.

want to stay here again but they are quoting 3500 baht for a deluxe room over xmas period, and i dont believe the room is worth that much

Greeting from LK Renaissance. Thank you for your e-mail.Please find more details as belows.

Room & Rate (Thai Baht)

Room Type Peak Season High Season Low Season

23-Dec to 10-Jan) (01-Oct to 31-Mar) (01-Apr to 30-Sep)

Studio Room 2,500.- 2,300.- 2,000.-

Superior Room 3,000.- 2,500.- 2,300.-

Deluxe Room 3,500.- 3,000.- 2,500.-

One Bedroom Suite 6,000.- 4,500.- 4,000.- 3,500.-

Edited by planter

want to stay here again but they are quoting 3500 baht for a deluxe room over xmas period, and i dont believe the room is worth that much

Greeting from LK Renaissance. Thank you for your e-mail.Please find more details as belows.

Room & Rate (Thai Baht)

Room Type Peak Season High Season Low Season

23-Dec to 10-Jan) (01-Oct to 31-Mar) (01-Apr to 30-Sep)

Studio Room 2,500.- 2,300.- 2,000.-

Superior Room 3,000.- 2,500.- 2,300.-

Deluxe Room 3,500.- 3,000.- 2,500.-

One Bedroom Suite 6,000.- 4,500.- 4,000.- 3,500.-

Hi,

You should always call the Renaissance.

The manager there will usually give you a better deal than on the booking sites.

He does that for me, but I`ve only been there during the low season.

Hi,

You should always call the Renaissance.

The manager there will usually give you a better deal than on the booking sites.

He does that for me, but I`ve only been there during the low season.

that was the rates i recieved from Manop who is the manager, i stayed there in april and payed 2100 for the deluxe room but over the dec period they dont seem interested in repeat business

that was the rates i recieved from Manop who is the manager, i stayed there in april and payed 2100 for the deluxe room but over the dec period they dont seem interested in repeat business

If you sent him an email, then I still suggest to call him.

I first sent him an email as well this summer, and he replied with a standard mail with a list of all the prices. But when I called him then the prices were completely different.

But since its the high season, then maybe the rules have changed. but I would either way give him a call to see what he says.

Staying there in November and booked over the phone with the manager 1,800 a night for the Studio room.

I only found out after booking that there is only a hand-shower. :LMFO:

I'll give it a go and if not happy see how much they'll charge for an up-grade.

Anyone recently up-graded there? What was the extra charge?

i am staying there over the christmas and new year period and i have paid 2,000 bhat a night for a one bedroom suite.