IGNORED

C&N Hotel help!

richiewhite25

HI, I am off to Phuket at the end of November for a week. I have emailed the C&N hotel twice to book and have twoce recelived an initial response with a 'please reply back to confirm reservation'.

I have done so but have yet to receive a reply after that. Should I try again or try somewhere else

Thanks

Sometimes if there is a misunderstanding a Thai business will not reply to save face.

I tried to get a hotel res in BKK and was getting no response...it turned out the room was not available and they did not want to disappoint me by replying!

That could be the case here, or a variation of it.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

HI, I am off to Phuket at the end of November for a week. I have emailed the C&N Hotel twice to book and have twoce recelived an initial response with a 'please reply back to confirm reservation'.

I have done so but have yet to receive a reply after that. Should I try again or try somewhere else

Thanks

if you have not paid, try the expat.a little more exspensive but its got a pool.if you book more than 3 nights in the C&N you get a free ride from the airport..

I have stayed at the C&N 3 times and its ok for the money. The free pickup from airport is a bonus.

Edited by Craig_ozz

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

I always stay there and agree the free pickup is a bonus.

And I never have to pay a deposit or give any CC card details in advance.

It is probably a misunderstanding as I have always found them very professional.

Just email them again asking if they want your flight details as confirmation for the thre or whatever nights you wish to stay etc and I'm sure they will get back to you

I stayed there back in June, nice hotel and cheap.

They emailed me to confirm.

I emailed them back to make sure everything was good.

They replied back saying I am all set.

I would just email them back and ask if everything is all set.

I stayed there in May and it was great.The rooms are spacious and very clean.I think I emailed them and got a reply straight away,and paid on checkout.Very good location.Only drawback is there is no pool,but the fact that you get a free breakfast and free pickup from the airport balances this out.If you cannot get a reply via email,why not just ring them?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks for the replies and advice, I will give them an email again later today. Still not panic stations yet as I don't touch down in Phuket till the 28th but it would be good to have the hotel sorted.

The Bangkok and Pattaya hotels in March email response was swift as was the confirmation for credid card details but all businesses are different.

Cheers again

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies and advice, I will give them an email again later today. Still not panic stations yet as I don't touch down in Phuket till the 28th but it would be good to have the hotel sorted.

The Bangkok and Pattaya hotels in March email response was swift as was the confirmation for credid card details but all businesses are different.

Cheers again

always book 3 days there, cause of the free airport transfer ... last time i paid 700 baht / night ... bit worn out rooms but was clean. Not bad for the money as i'm a cheap charly

HI, I am off to Phuket at the end of November for a week. I have emailed the C&N Hotel twice to book and have twoce recelived an initial response with a 'please reply back to confirm reservation'.

Thanks

Yes that is how I booked with them . I replied back as to confirm ( they just want you to confirm with them that you are staying with them I believe ) and after a few days they sent me an email to look for the C&N sign after I got thru the baggage pick and out the door to the taxi's. Here's their contact info : www.cnhotelpatong.com

E-mail: [email protected] Tel. (+66) 0 7634 1892-3 Fax. (+66) 0 7634 1895

I know the Thai way of doing things can be frustating but keep trying , it's realy a nice hotel and at a good price. ( and they never asked me for a credit card or deposit as I remember )

Thank you I will try again this week, just starting to set the hotels in motion so Phuket is next on the hitlist!