IGNORED

Herald Tribune In Kanchanaburi

changoo

So, as topic title and description indicates - where to find Herald Tribune in Kanchanaburi province?

I once found it in the supermarket kiosk in Rayong, to my surpise and delight. It indicates that there are more western run business in Rayong than I was aware of (2004), however I have not seen HT in Kan.

I suspect there may not be. Most businesses in Kan seem to be Thai with the odd occasional Japanese business man in the hotel lobby.

Advice appreciated. Maybe Derek C would know?

• 4 years later...

So, as topic title and description indicates - where to find Herald Tribune in Kanchanaburi province?

I once found it in the supermarket kiosk in Rayong, to my surpise and delight. It indicates that there are more western run business in Rayong than I was aware of (2004), however I have not seen HT in Kan.

I suspect there may not be. Most businesses in Kan seem to be Thai with the odd occasional Japanese business man in the hotel lobby.

Advice appreciated. Maybe Derek C would know?

Albetih posted 4 years ago it makes me laugh -I found Herald Triibune just as you in that same very kiosk in the way back from Koh Samet with a girl in 2004. I have later learned that there are quite a few western business in the area, which probably represent the local market. I doubt you'll fin HR in Kan province as it has no such similar industrial western orientation.

Archived