IGNORED

Cheap Hotel in Pattaya 11 USD

Smith

I found this hotel Sawasdee Sunshine.The price seems very low at 11 USD .It might help the budget travellers for their stay in Pattaya.

I'm at Chow Soy guest house near LK Metro $20 a night big room with sofa,AC,in room safe and 42" Tv.It's a part of Chow Soy resturant.It's also right behind Oasis agogo I hear is good.I highly recommend the room.I'll post my review in detail next week.

Just PM Dave he'll hook you up.Nice chap

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/user/17611-dazsomer123/

I'm at Chow Soy guest house near LK metro $20 a night big room with sofa,AC,in room safe and 42" Tv.It's a part of Chow Soy resturant.It's also right behind Oasis agogo I hear is good.I highly recommend the room.I'll post my review in detail next week.

Just PM Dave he'll hook you up.Nice chap

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/user/17611-dazsomer123/

It's hard for a newbie to fathom taking a guesthouse over an established hotel, even a 2 star hotel. On my fifth trip to Pattaya, last year, I got enough nerve to try one out and was pleasantly suprised. I stayed at the Ring Guesthouse and it was great! For $25 a night, I got a huge clean room with a super clean bathroom ( really pleased with that! ).

I found this hotel Sawasdee Sunshine.The price seems very low at 11 USD .It might help the budget travellers for their stay in Pattaya.

I've booked this hotel, but my price ended up higher - 530 baht per night. However I booked a room with A/C, 360 bath was for room with fan only.

The OP has put this on Secrets and PT. Probably works for them.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

The OP has put this on Secrets and PT. Probably works for them.

Agree with you mate.

Only one post on this board.

Still good to know though, so thanks.

Might have back fired though as the one under it for $12 has a pool. :)

Edited by cbr bkk

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know of its location?

It's on Soi 10 between 2nd and beach road. Stayed there for 3 nights last April and was pleasantly surprised at the overall value of it. Attached are a few pics I snapped of the pool areapost-48049-0-68475600-1299834107.jpg

post-48049-0-52277600-1299834106.jpg

post-48049-0-68475600-1299834107.jpg

post-48049-0-71606000-1299834105.jpg

It's on Soi 10 between 2nd and beach road. Stayed there for 3 nights last April and was pleasantly surprised at the overall value of it. Attached are a few pics I snapped of the pool area24108_407574926943_588546943_5026355_8185094_n.jpg

24108_407574916943_588546943_5026354_4623961_n.jpg

24108_407574926943_588546943_5026355_8185094_n.jpg

THIS IS NOT THE SAWASDEE SUNSHINE HOTEL-it has NO swimming pool. :Circle_Sharks:

THIS IS NOT THE SAWASDEE SUNSHINE HOTEL-it has NO swimming pool. :Circle_Sharks:

You are correct sir, thanks for pointing that out! Guess I had a brain fart there : ) These are from the Sunshine hotel right around the corner.

another cheap hotel close to LK Metro...intown holiday on soi honey...700 baht night + girl friendly...and they've got a swimming pool on the roof

There's a shit load of guest houses and hotels in that price range, but you get what you pay for, sometime a little less.

Here's one with a good location, stayed there 1 night and all in all not (too) bad

http://www.valentines-guesthouse-pattaya.com/rooms.htm

another cheap hotel close to LK metro...intown holiday on soi honey...700 baht night + girl friendly...and they've got a swimming pool on the roof

on soi honey there's the captain's table..yogi bear's...very good room's about 700 baht..+ quite road ..close to a lot of good bar's on LK Metro

manao 101........... yes the Sawadee is girl-friendly. But, I didn't find it at all CHEAP!! Although I did get 10 nights for the price of 7 when I was there in Oct/Nov 2010.