Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Taxi share

LISBON

Hi Guys, Just wondered if there is any arriving in Bangkok at the same time who may wish to share a tax (Already booked) My mate and I arrive on EVA Airways at 1545hrs on the 06 Nov. Not a money saving exercise but could save someone a little time and effort.

Lisbon

Mate your post give me some idea.

Next time I touch down at BKK airport, I will just ask around if anyone heading to Pattaya and want to share a taxi.

Not a bad practice I guess, just give the taxi driver 200-300 bath as tips for driving to 2 different hotels.

:001_Thank_You5:

Hi Guys, Just wondered if there is any arriving in Bangkok at the same time who may wish to share a tax (Already booked) My mate and I arrive on EVA Airways at 1545hrs on the 06 Nov. Not a money saving exercise but could save someone a little time and effort.

Lisbon

thats typical, you guys are on the same flight as me, but i have already booked one to,

who did you book with?

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

thats typical, you guys are on the same flight as me, but i have already booked one to,

who did you book with?

Booked with Mr T 1000bht for a Toyota 4x4. Used him for 4 journies already this year

and got first class service and a large 4x4 each time.

If you fancy a pint together before boarding, my mate

and I are booked into the service air vip lounge in terminal 3.

( £17 each for a lounge pass and free bar and food for 3 hours! Great value)

Lisbon

Booked with Mr T 1000bht for a Toyota 4x4. Used him for 4 journies already this year

and got first class service and a large 4x4 each time.

If you fancy a pint together before boarding, my mate

and I are booked into the service air vip lounge in terminal 3.

( £17 each for a lounge pass and free bar and food for 3 hours! Great value)

Lisbon

yeah ive booked with mr t to, how do i go about getting one of those lounge passes? sounds a bargain what with the price of food and drink at heathrow. so def be up for a beer or 2 with you guys to numb the flight..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

A

yeah ive booked with mr t to, how do i go about getting one of those lounge passes? sounds a bargain what with the price of food and drink at heathrow. so def be up for a beer or 2 with you guys to numb the flight..

Yeh, it certainly makes the flight easier. I have a link for the passes, however, its on my works laptop. I'll post it for you tomorrow.