IGNORED

Same day Bangkok to Pattaya Bus service

The Serpent

Hi Lads

I read on one of the forums about 4 to 6 weeks ago about a same day bus service that departs from Bangkok at 14.00 to Pattaya and departs from Pattaya at 22.15 back to Bangkok for 600B, but can't for the life of me find that topic :Hair_Out1:

If this sounds familiar to anyone, could you let me know

Serpent

Hi Lads

I read on one of the forums about 4 to 6 weeks ago about a same day bus service that departs from Bangkok at 14.00 to Pattaya and departs from Pattaya at 22.15 back to Bangkok for 600B, but can't for the life of me find that topic :Hair_Out1:

Serpent

There are plenty of bus services but one of the most reliable is Bell Travel Service. This will collect you from the airport or your hotel in Bangkok or Pattaya and take you to the airport or your hotel in Bangkok Pattaya. Cost is 350 baht and I think it runs about six times per day but you can see for yourself at www.BellTravelService.com

There are also government buses from the bus station in Pattaya that run to Ekkamai (bottom of Sukhumvit) in Bangkok. From memory these are about 150 baht each way.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Close to the victory monument in Bangkok just before entering the motorway there's a minibus compagny

going to Pattaya every 40 minutes and dropping you of on Pattaya klang close to Carrefour , 1,5 hours

and 150 bath each way .

Thanks leadpencil/Jerry

My next holiday I will only manage a couple of days in Thailand, but I can't go to Thailand without at least visiting Patts for ONE day

Serpent

Other option is public bus Ekami to Patts leaves every 15 mins and costs 115 bhats. Just turn up and buy a ticket.

Loving it on Soi 6

Yes and the buses from BKK are very cheap and frequent also, Bell bus now also travel around BKK but you have to book I think with them.

Bell travel 3 . copy.jpg

Yes and the buses from BKK are very cheap and frequent also, Bell bus now also travel around BKK but you have to book I think with them.

Bell travel 3 . copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I would also recommend Bell Travel but if you are arriving during peak season, I would highly recommend you make a reservation. Last year I caught the last bus from the airport and there were over twenty people trying to get a seat (without a reservation). I think that they arranged another bus for these folks.

Hi Lads

Serpent

Well mate I have just returned from LOS in this morning and I have used Airport Pattaya Bus Company - the one with 124 THB- when I was going to Pattaya and surprisingly it was better than I had expected. The bus had A/C and the air inside was fresh. The Bus went through from the motorway and only in 1.5 hours I was in Pattaya. On the other hand, when I was returning my country I have used Bell Bus. I went to their office at the Bus Station in North Pattaya. It was good as well but 200THB. If you are staying in hotel they are providing drop off service to Bus station. In the Suvarnabhumi Airport Bell Bus' small desk is located in the 1st floor between the Gate7-8, and Airport Pattaya Bus company's counter is located in the same place just opposite of Bell Bus.

• 1 year later...

The best bus service is the one between Pattaya Nua & Ekkamai / Mor Chit bus stations. The company who runs the 'por neung' ot 1st class service is called Roong Ruang & their buses are fast, clean & safe. Whatever you do, don't get one of the buses from the junction of Suk Rd / Pattaya Tai. They cost 150B (as opposed to less than 120B with RR) & it took us 5 hours to get to Bangkok! The 'rep' also lied to us about going to Mor Chit as the bus dumped us near Bang Na; 400B taxi ride home instead of the usual half that. Also, the bus stopped all the time & hawkers jumped on to give you the hard sell.

sgu_banner.gif