Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Facebook Management Services

LaaMok

There are over 500 million facebook accounts these days, and around 50% are active daily. Facebook can no longer be ignored!

I have studied and done research on facebook, I have figured out how to promote Pattaya businesses on it.

I have also figured a way to make it clear what the customer will get, by making it simple.

I have also trained a Thai person how to do it, under my guidance, making the price affordable for everyone!

1500 baht per month per business plus setup cost.

For this you get one account, one business group and page.

All your enquiries will be directed to your business address.... We will not make announcements or even respond for you.

They will add your photos, updates, events and text. (within reason)

You will get at least 10 new Pattaya related male western friends on a daily basis. You can check the list to make sure that they are all Pattaya related western males.

This is a long term project.

If you are worried about bad comments about your business, they will be moderated... i.e if you are a blow job bar and references towards it are made, it will be moderated. If you are worried about attracting the wrong sort of attention... just remember, opening your account first, will protect your name and business. People often pretend to be businesses to get that business into trouble.

More details here

http://www.socialmediamarketingpattaya.com/

LaaMok ,

Why only "Western" male friends...... some wrong with others?????? :No:

LOL, there are 500 million people on facebook, you have to target groups

I am english and I go to bars where there are americans, swedish, english, scottish etc etc, you get my point. So why would we target russians, that are less likely to go in those bars..... You have to target people, the most likely ones that will be a customer, no point adding every nationality from everywhere... targeting is the only way... ok, you might miss some people. i.e some indians that come with us on the crawl... however, we are likely to add them, if they have associated themselves with the bars that the westerners go to.

In short, you dont target nationalities that arent likely to go to those bars. If its a bar in nakula... I would target german/russian people that visit Pattaya... ok some english go there, but its not that likely that an english person will go there... yes, they do... but you have to target... you are only limited to 5000 friends.

I could add 1000 Thai people to peoples accounts, but how many of them are going to drink at our bars, gogos or stay at our hotels??? It wouldnt make any sense.

If a hotel in an arab area wanted the service, we would find other arab hotels/bars and target the people that go there.