Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BayWalk or LK Renaissance

Patt's Man

Hello,

All is in the topic title :P

I have two booking for my next reip in november. One in Baywalk and another one in LK Renaissance.

Can you tell me which one I have to keep ? what is the best choice ? (guest friendly, swimming pool, bedroom, bathroom, internet connection, closer to WS...)

Thank you.

Peace

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"

Last trip I stayed at both.

Both GF

Swimming pool better at Baywalk

Bedroom better LK. Wooden floors, better TV, stereo equipment, but Baywalk is not bad either

Internet connection: Both have cable and wifi. Connection more stable at LK

Baywalk is much closer to WS, about 5mins, and just 1min from Best Friend Bar complex. But you got a big bar complex outside LK too, and a large pool hall.

Actually it's a bit hassle to get to WS from LK unless you take a motorbike taxi.

The only thing I don't like about Baywalk except the slippery floors is that you have to lock your door. Yep, you got to remember to turn your key - easy

to forget if you're hammered.

The Baywalk rooms(the old ones) has all balconies and an extra bed-space, also a large balcony, but there is not much of a view. The same goes for LK, actually.

LK is more posh and pricier, but BW got the location. You won't go wrong with either.

I love the LK REn, It is fantastic. Great rooms great staff great location.

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Same question as OP!

I've stayed twice at the LK Ren (October 2010 and January 2011), spotless room, 6 star service (!), acceptable wi-fi, mediocre breakfast, ok location.

But next time (maybe April 2011) I want to walk a little bit less. My main scene of interest are the discos on WS.

Please compare LK Ren and Baywalk on:

1) Wi-fi

2) Guest friendliness

3) Room size

4) Cleanliness

Does the Baywalk fall on any of the above 4 from LK Ren?

Thanks in advance!

Nanren bu huai, nuren bu ai.

Hi Guys,

Same question as OP!

I've stayed twice at the LK Ren (October 2010 and January 2011), spotless room, 6 star service (!), acceptable wi-fi, mediocre breakfast, ok location.

But next time (maybe April 2011) I want to walk a little bit less. My main scene of interest are the discos on WS.

Please compare LK Ren and Baywalk on:

1) Wi-fi

2) Guest friendliness

3) Room size

4) Cleanliness

Does the Baywalk fall on any of the above 4 from LK Ren?

Thanks in advance!

I stayed in Baywalk last october/november. nice hotel even the pool is too small. Localization is great, just beside beach road, 5 minutes to go to WS main gate.

Wifi is ok (speed is enought)

Very clean hotel and clean rooms.

Completely guest friendly (included more than one girls GoldenSmile1.gif)

Room size is ok but no balcony in my room.

Safety box in the room.

But lock door system is old, need to lock your door with a big key :(

Just take care, reception doesn't ask for BG ID card so it less safe.

Next time, I will go either LK Renaissance (for the first time) ot come back to BW.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"

Thank you icenono2000,

I'll try to stay at Baywalk next time, so we'll have a good comparison. Hopefully before long!

Cheers

Nanren bu huai, nuren bu ai.