IGNORED

Jimmy White comes to Hot Shots

Hot Shots

Great News everyone,

Jimmy *The Whirlwind" White is doing 2 exclusive evening's at Hot Shots Pool Hall on the 20th/21st December.

VIP Ticket

Price 7,500thb

This will be limited to 35 tickets for each night, which will guarantee a great view of “The Whirlwind” at the table and during all the other activities.

The price includes the following:

A 3 course meal with Jimmy White, at Café Des Amis, one of Pattaya’s finest restaurants’.

Mini bus transport to Hot Shots.

A Signed photo with Jimmy White.

A Signed Cue by Jimmy.

A frame of 9 Ball against the “Peoples Champion”

DVD of the evening’s entertainment including your frame against Jimmy (this will be forwarded on a few days later).

If you would like any further information please contact me by email [email protected]

sounds like a great deal...

if i was in town, id definatly be on for it :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Great News everyone,

Jimmy *The Whirlwind" White is doing 2 exclusive evening's at Hot Shots Pool Hall on the 20th/21st December.

VIP Ticket

Price 7,500thb

This will be limited to 35 tickets for each night, which will guarantee a great view of “The Whirlwind” at the table and during all the other activities.

The price includes the following:

A 3 course meal with Jimmy White, at Café Des Amis, one of Pattaya’s finest restaurants’.

Mini bus transport to Hot Shots.

A Signed photo with Jimmy White.

A Signed Cue by Jimmy.

A frame of 9 Ball against the “Peoples Champion”

DVD of the evening’s entertainment including your frame against Jimmy (this will be forwarded on a few days later).

If you would like any further information please contact me by email [email protected]

Fortunately I always read the complete post before answering :D as when I saw 7,500 baht I thought; Oh yeah :P then I read the remainder, what a great deal. We have eaten at Café Des Amis several times, so that coupled with the rest your offering, well I fail to see how your managing it. For those into pool games its the best offer I have ever seen in Pattaya. :Bravo1:

knowing jimmey likes pattaya already..i'm sure it wouldnt be too difficult to get him :GoldenSmile1:

maybe jimmey has a share in this new hotshots place :Macarena:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I thought the "Peoples Champion" died a couple of months ago, or is Jimmy taking on Alex`s nickname!

• 4 weeks later...

knowing jimmey likes pattaya already..i'm sure it wouldnt be too difficult to get him :GoldenSmile1:

Well no he doesn't have a share in the Hall. We think we have put together a great package, which I'am sure will be a great night. We hace also managed to get this prodcast live for 2 nights on sophone TV.

We are a new business that are trying too get ourselves established.

Come and discuss the deal and a use our tables for FREE.

I thought the "Peoples Champion" died a couple of months ago, or is Jimmy taking on Alex`s nickname!

My apologies for any offense, Imade a slight mis-quote there.

• 3 weeks later...

I have his brand new Book Autobiography in the shop now Jimmy white.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

no I think he's touring.. he's doing a night at the pig & Whistle too

no I think he's touring.. he's doing a night at the pig & Whistle too

Yes and thisJimmy White Banner 20 .jpg

Books are on sale now and will be on the day

Edited by Daveo

So Jimmy White is signing books at CanterbIry Tales,is that in front of CanterbUry Tales.Is it at 12 noon,& will Jimmy be awake by then.I no can spel meself

Yes he's out front at Noon so bring your Camera.

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy WHITE - PATTAYA

Only a few tickets left now to see Jimmy in action at HOTSHOTS, the new 9 ball pool hall on 2nd rd.

The VIP package includes:

A 3 course pre exhibition dinner

A signed cue from Jimmy

A Frame against Jimmy (Live on Sophon TV)

A signed DVD of the night

A signed picture

VIP Bar and seating around table.

Only 40 tickets per night.

Jimmy will also be at canterbury tales at 12 lunchtime on 20th Dec to sign his autobiography, 'Behind the WHITE Ball'

A great oppurtunity for all sports fan to see and meet 'The peoples champion' close up.

A night not to be missed.

Yes looking forward to this whole thing and Jimmy's Autobiography and raffle tickets selling well.

We are selling Raffle tickets for a chance to win a ticket worth 7,500 baht to the VIP night at Hot Shots new Pool lounge, Tickets are 200 baht and another way of getting a chance for this great prize is buy 4 of our new Thai related Books at discount prices in the bookshop and receive a free raffle ticket.

The Books make a great Xmas Presents such as Money number one, Damage Done, etc and the chance to win an evening with Jimmy so pop into the Cafe/Bookshop and grab a chance for a memorable evening.

Jimmy ticket poster draw copy X.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Yes looking forward to this whole thing and Jimmy's Autobiography and raffle tickets selling well.

We are selling Raffle tickets for a chance to win a ticket worth 7,500 baht to the VIP night at Hot Shots new Pool lounge, Tickets are 200 baht and another way of getting a chance for this great prize is buy 4 of our new Thai related Books at discount prices in the bookshop and receive a free raffle ticket.

The Books make a great Xmas Presents such as Money number one, Damage Done, etc and the chance to win an evening with Jimmy so pop into the Cafe/Bookshop and grab a chance for a memorable evening.

Jimmy ticket poster draw copy X.jpg

Not long now and raffle tickets selling well, seems Jimmy is a popular guy.