IGNORED

SAVE $$$ Black Book Resort

Alan lad

hi guys

Well we said we would offer stand by rates ,so now is the chance for anyone one in Pattaya to stay at this outstanding resort at very cheap rates .

We have a break in our bookings over the next few weeks ,so we look at it that we would rather get "some thing" than "nothing"

This means YOU are the one who might get the savings

My email is "[email protected]" or please feel free to text me on +66840049436

alan

hi guys

Please some one remind me later to change the photo next to my name ,its getting a bit old now .

please if anyone would like to come have a walk around or do a photo shot there please just let me know

and for anyone who has ever stayed at Secrets villa the last guest we just had has been in both and said he will never never go back to the villa again after staying in BLACK BOOK RESORT

alan

So what's the rate you are offering?

Seems to me that it's difficult to see any rates of this resort at all. Seen many good reviews and pics on different threads and sites but always a mystery about the rates: why not an open rate policy on the internet????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

hi guys

rates thats no problem as i have talked about this a few times .

the rates would normaly be 9000bt per night for what is a 4 bedroom serviced place

stand by rates are some thing i am happy to talk to each person about what there needs are on the day and tailor some thing that will make them want to move from where they are staying now

but i give a some type of idea you will save min of 60% as a starting point

anyone one in town and wants to take advantage of this is welcome to contact me

alan lad

• 1 month later...

Hay Mate,

I just sent you e-mail after we SMSed on your Aussie's number.

hope you can give me this discount man.

Cheers.

Guys you are mad not to take this opportunity. Honestly the place is absolutely amazing even at full price !

Alan Lad mate, See you in November. I am sooooo hyped for it this trip

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

it seems to be a very good price,but going solo its not worth it.for two or three friends it would be perfect

hi guys

Well we said we would offer stand by rates ,so now is the chance for anyone one in Pattaya to stay at this outstanding resort at very cheap rates .

We have a break in our bookings over the next few weeks ,so we look at it that we would rather get "some thing" than "nothing"

This means YOU are the one who might get the savings

My email is "[email protected]" or please feel free to text me on +66840049436

alan

Hi Alan, am coming over in April and believe that's considered low season if any chance of this being available around this time would be more than happy to discuss something as the place looks exquisite and had already been trying to convince my travel buddy to hire it with me but he is a bit tighter than me and 'would rather stay somewhere cheaper and have more money for enjoying himself' but with an offer like this how could anybody turn it down!

Let me know :) and if so I will email/PM you and can hopefully sort something out, eagerly awaiting your reply

Cheers

It looks like a great place. Wish I was going with a group.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.