IGNORED

bob-chang

i changed me avatar photo, then wanted to change it again, the pic shows in me avatar page on profile but in the topics it's the first one i loaded

doesn;t matter what i change it to it just goes back to the first one i loaded???

has this happend to anyone before???

and how the fuck do you put the countdown clock on, i did 1 before but forgot how to do it again

pom rak pattaya

i changed me avatar photo, then wanted to change it again, the pic shows in me avatar page on profile but in the topics it's the first one i loaded

doesn;t matter what i change it to it just goes back to the first one i loaded???

has this happend to anyone before???

and how the fuck do you put the countdown clock on, i did 1 before but forgot how to do it again

It takes a few hours to get the new avatar fully working so be patient Ant-man!

In the CD-clock I think you embed it as a code snippet or media and it might be a delay in the dispay there too!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Happened to me lots, more with the Profile photo than the Avatar for some reason.

One thing that worked a few times is to delete the current one and run with none for a while then put the new one up next time you log in.

As JW said, patience is apparently a virtue.

Don't know anything about Countdown Clocks except they make the Signatures too big. :GoldenSmile1:

cheers boyz

i will put up me new avatar tomoz and wait a few hour for it to work

pom rak pattaya

Changing your avatar or profile photo is INSTANT, however people confuse the two with each other... then people don't clear there cache and it makes it even more confusing.

So, please clear your cache as gogo guitar mentioned.

• 4 months later...

Changing your avatar or profile photo is INSTANT, however people confuse the two with each other... then people don't clear there cache and it makes it even more confusing.

So, please clear your cache as gogo guitar mentioned.

I'm having the same problem, bear with me.... I'v been asked to change my avatar (unsuitable due to breasts showing)....

i have tried to change it numerous times only for it to revert back to the boobs........ Thanks for the tip re-cashe, i'l try that now.........

:unsure:.... WHERE?, I can see '' delete my cookies '' :wacko:... Bollocks, im wasting good reading time..

I'l do without an avatar, Yours frustrated,

Archie.................:Hair_Out1:.

Edited by archie67

Put your picture in this thread and we will add it for you.

:Thanks3:..... I can keep an eye on things now..................:GrinNod1:.....

TQ, Archie........................................:Thanks3: