Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bulmers Cider and Hoegaarden Blonde Beer

ryydman

Are there any bars that sell these drinks? My favorite cider and beer, Bulmers and Hoegaarden...

Bottoms up...

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

Are there any bars that sell these drinks? My favorite cider and beer, Bulmers and Hoegaarden...

Bottoms up...

I think you might struggle to get them in LOS, the only cider I ever remember seeing was dry blackthorn and it was quite pricey and never saw Hoegaarden.

I might be wrong but i'd doubt it

Le Katai on Soi Lengkee sell a range of imported beers & ciders.

http://www.lekataipattaya.com/

We have two bars, one a café/bar and restaurant serving a wide range of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails and a sports bar, with 3 separate satellite channels available, Draught Heineken and Strongbow cider. We sell wide range of English ciders (Black thorn, Natch, Olde English, Gaymers and Bulmers) in bottles and can. Also Magners Irish cider in 1 pint bottles. As well as the usual range of bottled beers. We have Beer Lao (Dark and Light) and Stella Artois.

Expect to pay 130B for a 330ml bottle.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Up here in Bangkok you can get both Hoegaarden and Magners Cider at Molly Malone's. Not sure about Bulmers. One of my favorite pubs when I need dark, quiet, wood interior and ultra cold AC.

Not sure about Patts though! :)

I used to go to the Dubliner for Hoegaarden when i was in Bangers, but it's a bit far to go for a pint now...

Magners and Stowpress at Rosie O Grady's, but i prefer Bulmer's...

For the holiday makers, sure...you can drink the usual crap for 2 weeks, but we sexpats need a treat now and again... :Beer8:

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

Bottoms up...

Tesco South Pattaya on Suk Rd has Hoegaarden, Duval ect....not sure on Bulmers though. Hoe is a top scoop.

Cheers fellas. I had a Hoegaarden in Witherspoons Soi Bukhow on Sunday. Terrible pint though, flat & tasted like it has been in the barrel for a decade...

When in Roma do like the Romans :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Kandinski

When in Roma do like the Romans :GoldenSmile1:

Drink 100 pipers and soda or Leo?...not on your nelly sunshine! :No:

Bottoms up...

Not seen anyway that sells Bulmers cider, but are on the lookout for it. What's your favourite Strongbow, Woodpecker etc

For Hoegaarden see here -

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/52486-imported-beer-in-pattaya-belgian/

bb69

• 3 weeks later...