IGNORED

Photo Test

Fred11

biggggggggggggg - but nice

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

You've failed miserably. 9MP picture for a TG of this quality? Hang your head in shame.

800 x 600 is the tolerable standard, for BMs with shitty computers. On the other hand, I have a high spec computer & give it to me baby!

I hope you have some revealing pictures to come. I like to zoom in to the sexy bits.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

You've failed miserably. 9MP picture for a TG of this quality? Hang your head in shame.

800 x 600 is the tolerable standard, for BMs with shitty computers. On the other hand, I have a high spec computer & give it to me baby!

I hope you have some revealing pictures to come. I like to zoom in to the sexy bits.

Head is hanging.

Not being at all PC savy I downloaded my photos from my camera to desktop and then attached to thread.

I read the threads about resizing, but might of well be speaking in a different language. Any recommendations as I have some great revealing photos I intend to post if I can work out the sizing issue.

Thanks in advance.

Head is hanging.

Not being at all PC savy I downloaded my photos from my camera to desktop and then attached to thread.

I read the threads about resizing, but might of well be speaking in a different language. Any recommendations as I have some great revealing photos I intend to post if I can work out the sizing issue.

Thanks in advance.

No probs mate, we all have to learn sometime. The best program is this Photo Gadget Resize:

http://www.xemico.com/photogadget/freeware.html

It's free most importantly & it adds an option to the 'right click' menu. Simply 'right click' on a photo file & it will give you options to resize (800x600 is the max accepted) to the resolution of your choice.

Cheers & hurry hurry with those sexy pics!

sgu_banner.gif

No probs mate, we all have to learn sometime. The best program is this Photo Gadget Resize:

http://www.xemico.co...t/freeware.html

It's free most importantly & it adds an option to the 'right click' menu. Simply 'right click' on a photo file & it will give you options to resize (800x600 is the max accepted) to the resolution of your choice.

Cheers & hurry hurry with those sexy pics!

Thanks El Cata,

As you can see I'm almost there. Picture size is good though now it's a tad disstorded - any further suggestions ?.

Fred,

You got the size down, but it looks like image resizing changed the scale. In other words the photo appears to be shortened top to bottom and widen left to right (or l2r stayed the same while t2b reduced).

What kind of computer are you using (mac or windows) and if windows are you using XP, Vista or Windows 7?

I'll do a work up on a very easy solution in a moment. Consider this a placeholder to edit later...

Edited by arbiez

Test 3 - may have done it.......

Test 3, we are go for main engine start...

sgu_banner.gif

Thanks El Cata and Arbiez,

Now that I've worked out posting photos I'll start on my TR. Here's a taste of whats to come.......

Edited by gogo dog
Sorry guys, pics moved to trusted members area

5..4..3..2..1..We have primary ignition.

sgu_banner.gif

You're good to go now. No need for me to continue in this thread. (Looking forward to the report.)

Well that was fun following your learning curve to resizing :GoldenSmile1: Now to the subject matter?...Awesome..Can you put in a link to your TR on this thread?...Or is that going to be another adventure on the learning curve? :GoldenSmile1:

Excellent stuff mate look forward to the TR :001_Thank_You5::Bravo1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Well that was fun following your learning curve to resizing :GoldenSmile1: Now to the subject matter?...Awesome..Can you put in a link to your TR on this thread?...Or is that going to be another adventure on the learning curve? :GoldenSmile1:

Excellent stuff mate look forward to the TR :001_Thank_You5::Bravo1:

Thanks.....I think I've learnt enough for one day. Mr Edge has already created a link - however I have posted in the Adv Mbrs section "Fred's Fabulous Adventure".

Now that I'm off and running this old dog would like to learn a new trick.

Can you please tell me how I can post a photo with a narrative underneath, then post another photo etc.

At the moment I writing a narrative then attaching the photos - there must be a set-up function.......

Thanks in advance

Now that I'm off and running this old dog would like to learn a new trick.

Can you please tell me how I can post a photo with a narrative underneath, then post another photo etc.

At the moment I writing a narrative then attaching the photos - there must be a set-up function.......

Thanks in advance

After you've attached your photos, there is an 'Add to Post' button next to each one. Put the cursor where you want the photo to appear, click 'Add To Post', and it will insert a tag with 'attachment=' blah blah that will position the photo there.

:)

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

After you've attached your photos, there is an 'Add to Post' button next to each one. Put the cursor where you want the photo to appear, click 'Add To Post', and it will insert a tag with 'attachment=' blah blah that will position the photo there.

:)

Cheers for that - one more question if I may = how do you amend the Topic Description

Cheers for that - one more question if I may = how do you amend the Topic Description

If you click edit on the first post, and "Use Full Editor", you'll be able to change the title & subtitle.

However, members are only allowed to edit their own posts for 24 hours after they're posted. You can use the "Report" button to request that the moderators make the edit for you after that period :)

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Just an attach file test (add to post).

post-33816-089190700%201285330188.jpg

Keep getting an "error on page" message when clicking on "Add to Post".

When I drag the photo is appears twice.

DSC00531_360x480.jpg

When I drag the photo is appears twice.

It's an SQL Server error been going on a while.

I have about 4 pages of PA running at a time on Google Chrome and use one to post and another to refresh the thread you're posting on and you find it's there after all.

Otherwise you're posting the same thing over and over.

You could page back on the page the error was on and then refresh and you'll find it I think, but if I've written a screed I worry it'll vanish that way.

It's an SQL Server error been going on a while.

I have about 4 pages of PA running at a time on Google Chrome and use one to post and another to refresh the thread you're posting on and you find it's there after all.

Otherwise you're posting the same thing over and over.

You could page back on the page the error was on and then refresh and you'll find it I think, but if I've written a screed I worry it'll vanish that way.

Cheers .........