Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best value near the beach

tjd

hi...on beach road from walking st to the bend in the road going to tops,,,,whats the best value hotel in the 500 to 700 bt range,,,close to the beach swiming pool would be nice but not having one isn,t a problem,,,,thanks for any help guys ,,,tj

i reckon you will shit out on the swimming pool in that price range mate, there is KTK internet house on second road that is 700 baht per night with good size rooms, but they are budget so the decor is'nt great, thats about the closest i know to the beach.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Personally i would give location not too much importance as you can get around town very easy and ridicilous cheap by songthaew for 10-20 baht.

Try to find a hotel/guesthouse/rental-condo that you find suitable for your wishes/preferences/budget and not only location as the right sleepingplace is important as you will have good fun here aswell.

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I with you on the beach thing...from Soi 1 to Walking Street is a sewer...I mean

a real sewer like around Soi 3. And I love when I am sleeping (or resting with my eyes closed) and someone walks by me

at one meter away and yells to me to buy something...when will it end, I ask!

Anyway for the hotel...if beach is what you want..that rate would be hard pressed @ 700 bht.

A very nice hotel is: The Baboona Beach Club...there basic room (off season ) is a 1000 bht (free Wifi and nice breakfast on the pation). Right on on Soi 3

10 meters to the beach, or sewer, and bring some baht to the beach...remember it is not your restful vacation...it

is there sales and profit :GoldenSmile1:

d69

Edited by dave269

Underneath the trees on a hammock along Beach Road!! :Dream1:

I stopped by a Bar/Guesthouse on Soi 13/1 the other night. got to talking to the manager, really nice lady.

Anyway, the place has some cute girls, and the atmosphere was pretty friendly. The manager, told me about the rooms (Air/Con, clean, nice beds). I didn't see the rooms, so I couldn't guarantee the quality.

The price for the room was 400 baht a night. I think that may be the cheapest I found. If interested, I will try to get the name. Probably won't be going to that area until Monday or Tuesday. If you are walking down from Beach Road, it would be on your left. I would say about half way down the street. The place has a bar and a pool table on the right side when you walk in.

I would be tempted to try it out if I didn't have a place.

Haven hotel is acceptable on Soi 13. Small pool and it is around 800 baht a night. A little rundown, and the owner clearly favors golf buddies. Good Restaurant.

Haven hotel is acceptable on Soi 13. Small pool and it is around 800 baht a night. A little rundown, and the owner clearly favors golf buddies. Good Restaurant.

Apparently the price has gone up to 1200 baht minimum. I enjoyed staying there but probably overpriced now. Did enjoy some moonlight dips in that pool with my LT though...

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it