Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boathouse Bakery

Koolbeans

I ate at the Boathouse Bakery, not sure of location since I'm a newbie. They had a bunch of locals eating brunch and I decided to try it since I like Thai food. I ordered the fried noodles, water, and lemon juice shake and the bill came out to 85 baht. I just left 100baht. The food was tasty and hopefully it doesn't make me sick since it was pretty packed, then I should be good. I tried navigating around town by foot, but kind of got lost. I am probably going to check out a movie and go bowling at the Avenues since I'm staying at the PBR. I'm in a deluxe room which isn't too impressive and the gym is a joke, but it is only 1700baht a night. Will try to go out later tonight.

Boathouse Bakery is my fave place to have breakfast when in Pattaya. For 50 baht I get a decent breakfast. Last year I stayed at the Ring Guesthouse, on one end of the block Boathouse is located ( South Pattaya Road is on the other end of the same block ). It was very convenient to walk there every morning.

You are not going to have any problems navigating around second road.

If I remember properly, Wed in cheap movie day in Thailand. Not a bad thing to do in the afternoon and it's hot outdoors.

I'm in a deluxe room which isn't too impressive and the gym is a joke, but it is only 1700baht a night.

Holy snapping duck shit batman, that is expensive actually, you can get really nice hotel rooms here for well under a 1,000 a night and get a breakfast thrown in.

Even Areca Lodge where I stayed when I first came here was 1300 a night, but I must admit I thought at the time that was cheap and included breakfast.

But if this is your 1st trip you live and learn as they say. Enjoy your stay, I'm sure you will.

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Boathouse Bakery is my fave place to have breakfast when in Pattaya. For 50 baht I get a decent breakfast. Last year I stayed at the Ring Guesthouse, on one end of the block Boathouse is located ( South Pattaya Road is on the other end of the same block ). It was very convenient to walk there every morning.

You are not going to have any problems navigating around second road.

If I remember properly, Wed in cheap movie day in Thailand. Not a bad thing to do in the afternoon and it's hot outdoors.

Hi

What do you get for 50 bath's breakfast?

Hi

What do you get for 50 bath's breakfast?

The advertised special out in front: eggs, chicken cutlet, buttered toast & jam and coffee. Last Dec it was 54 baht.

The Boathouse is a good restaurant and a step up from the food stalls. Not too large a portions and they make a good milkshake and banana split if you need a fix. I think the chicken or pork steaks are under 90 baht for a meal with the trimmings. Quite an extensive menu (western and Thai) for an inexpensive restaurant. It closes early in the evening so don't go looking for it late!