Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Q.D.Sweets Mansion

benny31

Hi

Q.D. Sweets Mansion

soi Buakhao

If anyone who has recently stayed there can give us feedback on their stay, it would be much appreciated?

Edited by benny31

Hi there,

Q.D doesnt seem to be a well known hotel from what i gather. There seems to be very little reviews on it.

I found Q.D through the tourist office when getting off the bus from bangkok. They charged me 1300baht per room per night. There was no joiners fee. The rooms were very clean, rooms came with fridge, TV, nice wet room style bathroom all of which seemed almost new (on the 3rd/4th floor.). They have a PC that is free to use for internet or free WiFi for guests. The Swimming pool is not so good though... its almost indoors and i didnt want to get in as it didnt look like it was clean.

One thing i had noticed though was some invoices on the side at reception for other rooms where customers were paying only 700baht a night so i managed to bring our 1300 down to 1000 per room per night. I left Pattaya and went down to Phuket, on return i stayed at QD again and i am likely to stay there again.

I think the position of the hotel is quite good as it just next to the markets and by Tuk Com and in full walking distance of Walking Street/beach.

so I would give it an 8/10 score.

interesting website.... http://www.qdpattaya.com/contactus.php

My sophos anti virus flashed up and also google informed me of malware. Cant be good for a legitimet business?

I have stayed there before a few times and found it good 5 stories with a lift and free internet but it was only 12000 a month plus electric and water then, I think they want 23000 inclusive now so I dont bother going now but also there is a new building being built out the back right side so you will have noise 7 days a week.

Hi there,

Q.D doesnt seem to be a well known hotel from what i gather. There seems to be very little reviews on it.

I found Q.D through the tourist office when getting off the bus from bangkok. They charged me 1300baht per room per night. There was no joiners fee. The rooms were very clean, rooms came with fridge, TV, nice wet room style bathroom all of which seemed almost new (on the 3rd/4th floor.). They have a PC that is free to use for internet or free WiFi for guests. The Swimming pool is not so good though... its almost indoors and i didnt want to get in as it didnt look like it was clean.

One thing i had noticed though was some invoices on the side at reception for other rooms where customers were paying only 700baht a night so i managed to bring our 1300 down to 1000 per room per night. I left Pattaya and went down to Phuket, on return i stayed at QD again and i am likely to stay there again.

I think the position of the hotel is quite good as it just next to the markets and by Tuk Com and in full walking distance of Walking Street/beach.

so I would give it an 8/10 score.

Hi

Cheers mate, appreciate the feedback.

:001_Thank_You5:

...but different!!

I looked into a little further. i dont think its anything to worry about they are just using an old and vunerable javascript on their site i think that has been cause of issues.

WOW... i was thinking then how did you get them to do 12000 a month. They are really really stubborn there and I had seen the 23/25k a month price which i thought was way too expensive. Thailand is suppose to be a cheap place man.

...but different!!

I looked into a little further. i dont think its anything to worry about they are just using an old and vunerable javascript on their site i think that has been cause of issues.

WOW... i was thinking then how did you get them to do 12000 a month. They are really really stubborn there and I had seen the 23/25k a month price which i thought was way too expensive. Thailand is suppose to be a cheap place man.

Took some doing but I did negotiate with them for a 1 month stay (May/June) and got them down to either 13000 bht ++ or 1700 all in! Didn't bother as found better deal! :GoldenSmile1: