IGNORED

Relatively cheap apartment for long term rental

pattaya-dreamer

Hi there,

I am looking for a serviced apartment to rent in Phuket, in Patong but not necessarily, i will be staying there for about 50 days...so i think its better to find an apartment with kitchen and stuff, isn't better from renting a simple room in a hotel?

Anyone has any ideas or stayed somewhere before that he can recommend?

Cheers

THE WEST IS DEAD LET'S JUST MOVE TO THE EAST!!

stayed in Patong Tower for a couple of months before. can't beat the location (just 100 meters from the beach) and also very nice sea views. negotiated to 40k Baht/month.

http://www.patongtower.net/

there is a small travel agency on the ground floor where you can book the rooms. cheaper than booking in advance which is not necessary unless arriving in Dec/Jan.

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed at a place called Thai Siam Residence in Patong. It is a hotel, there is no kitchen and stuff, but they had a special for about 700 baht a day while I was there in low season.

The best thing is, the place is literally dead as a doornail when I was there in September, they had maybe a 15% occupancy rate. If you talk to the guy at the front desk, tell them you know the place is practically empty and offer them 500 baht a day or something like that and see what they say.....

it is actually a 10 minute walk to the beach, not 5 minutes like it says on their website, but for 50 days you will probably get a scooter I imagine.

http://www.thaisiamresidence.com/

Trip Reports: May/June 2022 - 27 Leche Loads Jakarta/BKK/Pattaya

Popped my Cherry 2010 - Philippines - Part 1 & Thailand - Part 2  - Quick Trip Report BKK/Pattaya 2017