Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

mr t taxis

ljc

i booked a taxi on tuesday with mr t taxis would they have normally sent a email back to me or not,most taxi firms do but its the 1st time ive used these.here is the email address i used mr [email protected]

Edited by ljc

i booked a taxi on tuesday with mr t taxis would they have normally sent a email back to me or not,most taxi firms do but its the 1st time ive used these.here is the email address i used mr [email protected]

Mr T Taxis is a good service, they generally send a email almost straight away after you book online. try [email protected] that address you used is wrong.

Edited by feenzy

I used this company for the first time earlier this summer. And I got an e-mail confirmation with in 24 hours. And when I arrived at Bangkok airport the driver was waiting for me by door 3 in arrivals. I found the service very good

Thank you everyone

Thank you sir! I used your service last June and from the booking/confirmation to actual arrival in Pattaya it was exceptional.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Just been speaking to mr t on my skype phone, e mail [email protected]. Coming down myself on 13 sept. Where r u watching the man u game? will come and join u for a beer.We are the people. Ziggi.

Just been speaking to mr t on my skype phone, e mail [email protected]. Coming down myself on 13 sept. Where r u watching the man u game? will come and join u for a beer.We are the people. Ziggi.

hi ziggi i dont arrive while the 17th but ill meet you for a beer anyway just pm me and ill send you my number,ill be in pattaya around 8pm staying soi buakhow area.

Edited by ljc

Mr T Taxis is a good service, they generally send a email almost straight away after you book online. try [email protected] that address you used is wrong.

thanks for the proper email address feenzy,taxis all sorted now.

I have used them 5 times now and find them very good , mr t taxi and pt taxi are the same , I think pt taxi has a web site but when I email I ask for them to confirm and they do alot on there blackbury phone

I've used Mr T a few times in the past and the service was always very good.Never had a late pick up and always a prompt reply to emails.

I'd recommend them to anyone.

No no,

we are not the same company.

I not have my website yet .

my office is opposite Areca lodge but pt is not here.

I sorry about that , you must have corruption amongts your contact people because I have used you before by phone and was told mr T and PT have merged as one so I have always contacted PT taxi ever since by email or by phone , I phoned the other day and got them to bring me back from Bangkok.

We better make this clear to every one that MR T TAXI AND PT TAXI ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY

• 2 weeks later...

i have just booked mr t for november, emailed back to confirm within 24 hours. very professional.

[email protected]

I just did the same thing for the end of Nov as well. Same result. Will give a review here the day after I arrive.

Sorry what are Mr T's prices again from bkk airport to pats?

The price quoted to me was 1000 baht

I have used Mr T many times with many different drivers. Always nice service and good drivers.

This month I paid 1000 from airport and 900 baht to airport from Pattaya.

I paid 1600 b for a van both ways though. We were 5 then so had to book a van.

Some times a bit slow to reply to email. Just phone him if you dont get confirmation email.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont want to hijack the thread but here are some prices for other routes offered by Mr T.

In town ( ratchada ) to Pattaya = 1000 THB all inclusive

The return was the same price.

In town ( ratchada ) to Koh Samet = 3,200 THB all inclusive up to ferry only.

Always had good service with Mr T and a variety of his drivers.

You guys should try PT Taxi. Responds to his emails within a few minutes. Very unThai-like....

Service was reliable. Got a bit pissed-off with Mr T as he doesn't respond to my emails and if he does, it's like a few days later.

Thank you everyone

I shall be using your services again Mr T early in the new year. A great and reliable service.

• 1 month later...

I just did the same thing for the end of Nov as well. Same result. Will give a review here the day after I arrive.

Ok, I'm in Pattaya now and I can be added to the list of satisfied customers of Mr T Taxi. I arrived at 10:45 pm last night and as I went towards exit door #3 I saw my name on a piece of cardboard by a polite young man, who lead me to his large, clean transport. We left the airport just before midnight and made it to my hotel at 1 am.

I will definately be using this service again