IGNORED

Everton V Manchester United

blue1878

This weekends clash between my team Everton and Manchester United will be an interesting one because it will be Wayne Rooney's first league game for United since last weekends revelation's about Rooney's sex life. The Everton fans are already unhappy with Wayne because (1) The way he left Everton (2) After leaving Everton he wrote a book and in the book he told lies about the Everton manager David Moyes. When David Moyes started legal procedings against Rooney he had to make a public appology.

So on Saturday I think the Everton fans will give him a rough time. Rooney will be expecting abuse from the Everton fans so it'll be interesting to see how he reacts

Edited by blue1878

This weekends clash between my team Everton and Manchester United will be an interesting one because it will be Wayne Rooney's first league game for United since last weekends revelation's about Rooney's sex life. The Everton fans are already unhappy with Wayne because (1) The way he left Everton (2) After leaving Everton he wrote a book and in the book he told lies about the Everton manager David Moyes. When David Moyes started legal procedings against Rooney he had to make a public appology.

So on Saturday I think the Everton fans will give him a rough time. Rooney will be expecting abuse from the Everton fans so it'll be interesting to see how he reacts

hope you win them blue and i hope rangers beat them next tuesday,ill be sat in there end cant get a ticket in rangers end and then off to pattaya on thursday. happy days.

hope you win them blue and i hope rangers beat them next tuesday,ill be sat in there end cant get a ticket in rangers end and then off to pattaya on thursday. happy days.

I'll be at the match on Saturday and as an Evertonian I'll off course want Everton to win. Kick-off is at 12:45 which I'm not happy about. I've been watching football a long time and much prefer games starting at 3pm

I wont comment about the Rangers/Man Utd game even though I'm not a big fan of United they are the english team.

And you have a great time in Pattaya

I'll be at the match on Saturday and as an Evertonian I'll off course want Everton to win. Kick-off is at 12:45 which I'm not happy about. I've been watching football a long time and much prefer games starting at 3pm

I wont comment about the Rangers/Man Utd game even though I'm not a big fan of United they are the english team.

And you have a great time in Pattaya

ill try my best to blue i dont think it will be that hard do you.lol

I'd hate to be in his shoes/boots on Saturday but knowing the spawny little git he'll get a hat trick :GoldenSmile1:

But I'll be happy to see Everton score 4..

I'd hate to be in his shoes/boots on Saturday but knowing the spawny little git he'll get a hat trick :GoldenSmile1:

But I'll be happy to see Everton score 4..

In previous games at Everton he has had some very bad abuse. In one game it effected him badly and he had a very poor game and in another game he actually played well. So it'll be interesting to see how he reacts on Saturday.

Screw Rooney. How about Everton actually wins a game. Disgraceful how they are playing this year and they have a solid team that can easily be at the top of the table.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Screw Rooney. How about Everton actually wins a game. Disgraceful how they are playing this year and they have a solid team that can easily be at the top of the table.

send us landon back and we might start to play better please....

send us landon back and we might start to play better please....

I wish he stayed. I'm one of the few Americans that watches REAL Football, and I think the MLS is dreadful. He was really starting to come into his own and show he could play with and against top flight talent.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

I wish he stayed. I'm one of the few Americans that watches REAL Football, and I think the MLS is dreadful. He was really starting to come into his own and show he could play with and against top flight talent.

rumour was they wanted 10 million quid for him...which if moyes had any money i think he"d of bought him..we miss him,we usually play well against the top sides..so who knows saturday might be the start of our season..i be in the pub if anyone wants me

United to win 2-0,to make up for that drubbing they got last year at Goodison ,even without Rooney United to beat rangers easy,home and away.

rumour was they wanted 10 million quid for him...which if moyes had any money i think he"d of bought him..we miss him,we usually play well against the top sides..so who knows saturday might be the start of our season..i be in the pub if anyone wants me

FIGO_0710 I'll be at Goodison on Saturday cheering on the blues. And I might just have a pint of Chang inside the ground before the match starts.

Come on you BLUES

FIGO_0710 I'll be at Goodison on Saturday cheering on the blues. And I might just have a pint of Chang inside the ground before the match starts.

Come on you BLUES

nice one blue..cant drink chang in this country tastes like peepee...one in each hand in thailand ha ha,,,think travis is right tho, can only see our boys getting beat by the odd goal..who ever scores first usually goes on two win,but am aving tenner on beckford to score first,have a good day at goodison the rooney slagging will make it like a cauldron on saturday..coyb

nice one blue..cant drink chang in this country tastes like peepee...one in each hand in thailand ha ha,,,think travis is right tho, can only see our boys getting beat by the odd goal..who ever scores first usually goes on two win,but am aving tenner on beckford to score first,have a good day at goodison the rooney slagging will make it like a cauldron on saturday..coyb

At Goodison they sell Chang on draught. It's not bad but I still prefer to drink Chang in Thailand

United to win 2-0,to make up for that drubbing they got last year at Goodison ,even without Rooney United to beat rangers easy,home and away.

I wont give a prediction about tomorrows game because I don't want to tempt fate but I will say that I hope to have a BIG smile on my face at the end of the game.

Everton 3 Manchester United 3

What a game

And when Everton were losing 3 - 1 with the 90 minutes nearly up I didnt expect us to get back to 3 - 3.

yeah it was a great game-fair play to everton...united threw it away again in injury time-just like they did at fulham 3 weeks ago...still,the premier league is a marathon not a sprint,and we usually start poorly,so,nothing new there.

My sex life is the only one that matters not Rooneys.

The game was 3-3 so Everton have a point & Utd are of there pearch.

Chelsea can not fail to win the prem IMO.

Arsenal are managed by a man who has fallen short by not signing a great Goalkeeper.