IGNORED

Las vegas gogo

Jake74

i short timed in las vegas one night she looked ok on the night (pissed of course) walked down soi yamato a few days later and some thing!!! called me aside a asked if i wanted to go up stairs again embarresed in front of friends told her i had never been in her bar from what i recall ladies not great looking but up for a laugh and very willing to please! but you need some beer gogles or vigra to get it up as no super models to be found in here.

Ying called her bar the "no knickers bar". Her and her boyfrend owned the Vegas that was in Jomtien. Moved here years ago. As in any bar. The staff changes frequently. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. I usually go to drink and visit. I am heading over in april. Hopefully they still own it. I'd like to see how the twins have grown.

• 1 month later...

I went there early afternoon on my last trip and there were a few cuties on stage. The short time room upstairs was no the best.

Handy for those who wnated to have a drink or two and relax at 2pm to 5pm after walking on the beach rd.. Opened at 2pm i think, Not many stunners but plenty of playful girls that will keep you entertained for a while...

Had a bit of fun in there recently in the afternoon. Girls were OK lloking and very playful, but plenty of pressure to use the short-time room, which I didnt.

I think if they turned the pressure down a bit without losing the sleazy vibe I could stay for more than one drink!

• 4 weeks later...

Somehow landed in front of the Gogo one late afternoon. Decided to check it. Didn't like the atmosphere there (talking about layout and lightning) . Girls were average, except couple of them. Some wearing mini skirts with no underwear. Girls really try hard to please the customers. They were always interacting and playing around.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Las Vegas go-go was closed for a much needed remodel, reopened around 15 Oct. Is now open at about noon, I think. A pretty standard small/medium go-go layout. Was in there yesterday afternoon and the place looks pretty good, was molested and fussed over by two or three lovelies for as long as the lady drinks flowed. The line up was pretty good too, (about a dozen girls) don't know about nights though. It is worth checking out if you are in the soi thirsty and/or horny. A good alternative to TQ if it is crowded. I did not check out the "have loom upsta :)", but hopefully remodeled as well.

• 6 months later...

Did not like the atmosphere there, 10 p.m. and the place looked dead. There was one old, pompui, MILF.  Too bad we just stopped for some water and aircon :(

Archived