IGNORED

GoGo Boom in Patong, Phuket!?

plahgat

Hi!

Just saw on another Forum that 3 new GoGo bars are under construction or near opening in Patong Phuket!:Party1:

First one is another Baccara a GoGo supposed to officially open next Friday 10th of September at righthand side corner of Soi Sea Dragon coming from Soi Bangla.

It's on Third Floor! of the "Green Devil Complex", although the building is acually... red!

First floor is occupied with a big open beerbar and chairs with views over Soi Bangla, and second floor has some pool-tables.

Access to the GoGo is supposed to be via an elevator!

They are gonna have Jacuzzi shows as well!

Second new GoGo under construction is inside Soi SeaDragon and is supposed to have a cave-like layout, name not yet decided.

Third a GoGo is supposed to be opened behind JungCeylong Shopping Complex.

Looks like it's gonna be an interesting trip to Patong next year, let's just hope they stay opened that long!:rolleyes::D

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Hi!

Just saw on another Forum that 3 new GoGo bars are under construction or near opening in Patong Phuket!:Party1:

First one is another Baccara a GoGo supposed to officially open next Friday 10th of September at righthand side corner of Soi Sea Dragon coming from Soi Bangla.

It's on Third Floor! of the "Green Devil Complex", although the building is acually... red!

First floor is occupied with a big open beerbar and chairs with views over Soi Bangla, and second floor has some pool-tables.

Access to the GoGo is supposed to be via an elevator!

They are gonna have Jacuzzi shows as well!

Second new GoGo under construction is inside Soi SeaDragon and is supposed to have a cave-like layout, name not yet decided.

Third a GoGo is supposed to be opened behind JungCeylong Shopping Complex.

Looks like it's gonna be an interesting trip to Patong next year, let's just hope they stay opened that long!:rolleyes::D

Plahgat

Yea Baccara is open and seems pretty good from what I hear and the Cave one is nearly finished.Its just what Patong needs.Now if they can get a Devils Den they be sorted

Yea Baccara is open and seems pretty good from what I hear and the cave one is nearly finished.Its just what Patong needs.Now if they can get a Devils Den they be sorted

According to Phuket-Info Forum, the owner of the GoGo was going to name the bar "Devil's Den", he had never heard of the one in Bangkok, is now looking for a new name!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

i go to Phuket all the time and go go's just don't seem to work that well there.the area behind the shopping centre was not to hot last time i was there.had a lot of money put in though.

i go to phuket all the time and go go's just don't seem to work that well there.the area behind the shopping centre was not to hot last time i was there.had a lot of money put in though.

True lots of money has been invested in building those huge empty bar-complexes under the new "Bangla" Boxing Stadium and adjacent buildings!

Rumours has it though that within not long time the bars has to move out of Soi Bangla where more shopping complexes and hotels will be built, and move to this new area inland instead!

Although it usually takes a few years from rumours start until it actually happens, we'll see!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

True lots of money has been invested in building those huge empty bar-complexes under the new "Bangla" Boxing Stadium and adjacent buildings!

Rumours has it though that within not long time the bars has to move out of Soi Bangla where more shopping complexes and hotels will be built, and move to this new area inland instead!

Although it usually takes a few years from rumours start until it actually happens, we'll see!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

yes ive herd that as well.but redevelopment of soi seadragon and new leases given on other sois,i think it will be a long time away.plus ive been hearing these rumours for 8 years that bangla is closing its bar scene.i know of some people who have invested in this new area and sorry to hear there doing there brains as we say in england.

Just had it confirmed that the" Baccara a GoGo" in Patong, Phuket had nothing at all to do with the "real" thing in BKK and Pattaya!

Just another unimaginative barowner who tries to ride on someone else's fame without coming up with something new!

Will be interesting though to hear some reviews from this "Copycat" bar if it will live up to it's namesake's or if it's just another ripoff Patong-PingPong bar!?:rolleyes:

Plahgat

Lived in Phuket for over five years, and always found the go-go scene pretty timid when compared to BKK and patters. It probably needs an injection of new gogos.

• 2 months later...

According to Phuket-Info Forum, the owner of the GoGo was going to name the bar "Devil's Den", he had never heard of the one in Bangkok, is now looking for a new name!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

Its called 'Devils Playground' now.

Bawdy.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Read on a Phuket Forum that they now have opened a new kind of upscale GoGo bar called XTC in some small soi behind JungCeylon, they'll have free limos driving around Patong picking up customers, although I've heard girls will ask 5000 baht LT!:rolleyes:

Plahgat