IGNORED

Heaven Above's 6th Anniversary Party Weekend

nutosf

Heaven Above will be celebrating its 6th Anniversary this weekend, Fri & Sat, 3-4 September 2010. We want to invite all of you who will be in Pattaya tonight and tomorrow to come by and enjoy the festivities. Doors open at 19:30 each night. We are located on Soi Diamond, off of Walking St.

6th Party.jpg

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Heaven Above will be celebrating its 6th Anniversary this weekend, Fri & Sat, 3-4 September 2010. We want to invite all of you who will be in Pattaya tonight and tomorrow to come by and enjoy the festivities. Doors open at 19:30 each night. We are located on Soi Diamond, off of Walking St.

Any special special deals if the PA Crawl Crew make it there tonight?

2for 1 i reckon :GoldenSmile1:

Maybe we're supposed to print that ticket. I've only just done the Lolitas ones.

Maybe we're supposed to print that ticket. I've only just done the Lolitas ones.

Do some for me mate my printer is in storage at the moment :GoldenSmile1:

We will have different drink specials through out the night. Also, available are our in-house drink cards. 10 Drinks for only 895B. Look forward to seeing the group tonight.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf