Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2 bdr suites

arak.72

Hi all,

I'll be in Pattaya (first time) towards the end of Oct with a good friend of mine, could you please recommend us a place which has 2bdr suites, where there is a private shower in each bedroom and also a common living area?

So both me and my friend can have our own privacy when we want, and that also we can easily engage in "group activities" in the living area.

Wi-fi: Essential

Thanks in advance

(No nasty remarks, please)

Nanren bu huai, nuren bu ai.

Residence Garden has two bedroom suites,Wifi,shared living room,guest freindly,don't know about the private showers.Lots of BM,s stay there.Decent place,Think its about 1800baht per night.

Areca Lodge has two great suites in the evergreen building, soi diana.

two bathrooms, big livingroom, Little pricy, but worth it... totally girlfriendly

check out their website

Thank you very much guys!

Budget: Not very important, should feel as good value though! (On the nicer side of good value.)

I think that BHT 4000 could be appropriate, can pay more if needed, but of course would prefer to pay less.

Both suggestions above - The Residence Garden and Areca look nice, thank you, what would be the better one of them location wise?

And another (maybe stupid) newbie question: How swimmable is the beach? Which beach is the nicer one to be at and to look at non working girls?

Or am I talking complete nonsense and should not think about the beach scene at all?

Budget: Not very important, should feel as good value though! (On the nicer side of good value.)

I think that BHT 4000 could be appropriate, can pay more if needed, but of course would prefer to pay less.

Both suggestions above - The Residence Garden and Areca look nice, thank you, what would be the better one of them location wise?

And another (maybe stupid) newbie question: How swimmable is the beach? Which beach is the nicer one to be at and to look at non working girls?

Or am I talking complete nonsense and should not think about the beach scene at all?

Forgett the beach,it´s crap... there are cheap boats to take you out to a nice island with nice beach for a day trip.

Areca is the best location according to me, but I don´t like to be in south pattaya since it´s crowded with arabs, can´t stand them.

Areca has several of pools, and bars/go-go´s are just around the corner, I loved the Patio suite there.

The wifi is slow, but if ju ask for a cable in the reception you will get great speed.

Areca more central,Residence Garden nearer to Walking Street Area,don't worry about the Arabs.As to the beach try Jontiem beach ,better than Pattaya beach easy to get to from Rescidence garden.As to beach babes the Thais don't do sun tanning or bikins,but some of the Russkie woman are smoking hot and town's full of them.

Thank you very much tomas1974 and nariad.

Location is important, I like when you can walk without being dependent on public transport.

The Russian ladies sound interesting(!), but they are not working, right? I mean you need to put more energy into luring them into your bed, way beyond paying some Bahts, or it isn't so?

Just to let you know I have heard a few time that Areca won't let you take any BG's that are under 20 back to your room. So if you like 18 or 19 year old ladies you should think twice about booking.

JD

Just to let you know I have heard a few time that Areca won't let you take any BG's that are under 20 back to your room. So if you like 18 or 19 year old ladies you should think twice about booking.

JD

Thanks for this update JD.

As for me, I think that girls 20yo are fresh enough... I would not see any difference between 18 and 23, all are young for me at 38.5...

Of course for the public knowledge would be good to know more alternatives.

Cheers,

arak

As for me, I think that girls 20yo are fresh enough... I would not see any difference between 18 and 23, all are young for me at 38.5...

Cheers,

arak

Areca staff check girls ID card, no ID no entry,its also popular with middle age farang couples(curtain twitchers)who will tut and look down there nose at you,the other con is no smoking in the rooms 500 baht fine. Apart from that its a good location.

Cheers,

arak

Hi arak I agree that anything under around 25 is fresh enough. but i would hate to bar fine a TG only to get back to the hotel and be sorry she can't come in she is 19. I don't specifically chase the 18-19 year olds but I have had a couple.

Have a great trip.

JD

Areca ...the other con is no smoking in the rooms 500 baht fine. Apart from that its a good location.

OK, no Areca for me then. Will explore other alternatives around that location, which sounds to be good.

Smoking restrictions on holiday don't do it for me. :[~]

Hi arak I agree that anything under around 25 is fresh enough. but i would hate to bar fine a TG only to get back to the hotel and be sorry she can't come in she is 19. I don't specifically chase the 18-19 year olds but I have had a couple.

Have a great trip.

JD

I´ve had plenty of 18-20 years old girls there, they told me every evening i went out to make sure i didn´t take a girl under 18...

And the smoking, you have two outside places, one big patio with table chairs and garden (belongs to the room) just outside the door.

So that was no problem at all for me that smokes... (all nice hotels are "no smoking in room")

And for the other guests, if you really care if some sorry european midleage couple look down on you, I would consider not taking any girls at all.

maybe even stay home.... I realy don´t care.. at all

A few years back I stayed with a friend in a two bedroom suite in Nova park.

It was nice and we had a blast,if I remember well we payed appr.1800thb.

The rooms where very comfi ,two bathrooms,livingroom with small kitchen .

I liked it as it is next to Jamsons where we took breakfast and other meals.

You can bring as much girls as you want.

There is also a swimmingpool.

The location is not perfect bus still in 5min. walk you are in Soi6.