IGNORED

Pattaya bargirl photos

Rucksack

Hi there Guys,

Anybody any Bargirl pics only ones you picked up?

Bargirl pics from a bargirl forum...your be lucky :GoldenSmile1:

look at the trip reports

always a few pics in there

you should see a few any were on this forum

if not nudes

then you need 50 + posts,be up graded

do a search,for your kind of gal

bound to be a pic ,maybe even nude

good luck

they are here,honest

i have seen them

Hi there Guys,

Anybody any Bargirl pics only ones you picked up?

There are loads of threads full of pictures. As suggested above try the TRs or look at specific threads from BM's like Thaihot of Alleycat. Also girls in underwear etc, etc, the list is (virtually) endless.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

There are loads of threads full of pictures. As suggested above try the TRs or look at specific threads from BM's like Thaihot of Alleycat. Also girls in underwear etc, etc, the list is (virtually) endless.

It will take him a while to see them he only has 15posts!!

Just google thai bargirl pics fella :GoldenSmile1:

look at the trip reports

always a few pics in there

you should see a few any were on this forum

if not nudes

then you need 50 + posts,be up graded

do a search,for your kind of gal

bound to be a pic ,maybe even nude

good luck

they are here,honest

i have seen them

cheers astral

It will take him a while to see them he only has 15posts!!

Just google thai bargirl pics fella :GoldenSmile1:

God i better get typing to get those posts (-;

• 1 month later...

What is up with Soi 8 these days? It seems like it is filling up with ladyboys. I remember back about 5 years ago it was all girls. Not only that, back a few years ago, The girls there were much nicer in many ways. They were actually hoping you would take them for several days and not short time. They used to clean your room in the morning and happy yo do it. I remember they used to want to shower with you and bath you. They made you feel like a King. The girls used to want to find a guy to stay with permanently if they could.

The girls nowadays, seem to want to knock out as many short times in 1 days as they can handle. They just seem so interested in taking care of the bar and not the guy. They are on a mission to get as many baht out of that golden box while they are young. No vision for their life in the future.

I miss the old days...

Edited by Bupattaya

• 4 months later...

What is up with Soi 8 these days? It seems like it is filling up with Ladyboys. I remember back about 5 years ago it was all girls. Not only that, back a few years ago, The girls there were much nicer in many ways. They were actually hoping you would take them for several days and not short time. They used to clean your room in the morning and happy yo do it. I remember they used to want to shower with you and bath you. They made you feel like a King. The girls used to want to find a guy to stay with permanently if they could.

The girls nowadays, seem to want to knock out as many short times in 1 days as they can handle. They just seem so interested in taking care of the bar and not the guy. They are on a mission to get as many baht out of that golden box while they are young. No vision for their life in the future.

I miss the old days...

Want mom (who wash and clean up after you), or daughter (who jump in the hay with you)?

• 4 months later...

If it's pics you want, just look at my TR's.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Shit loads of pics here, when I joined I saw enough pics to convince me to go and that was only the stuff all members can see LOL

As for 7 and 8, those girls don't miss a trick, you bf one, with in 5 mins the whole soi knows before you even leave the bar lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I must wait ... 50 posts is mak mak ...

Same, same. want to see more photos, but 50 posts... for a man who likes to be quiet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think i've been with that girl from soi 8 , i think she worked in the Chalaos bar , if its her she had a great body but did'nt want to do a lot a quick bj and then straight boom boom but nice girl pretty face as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The girl in the post above yours ,not 100% but looks like her.

• 2 weeks later...

oh both in my pic were from chalaos bar

• 8 years later...

This girl is from Soi 8, can t remember name of the bar. 

She s 25, her name Wi, has already 3 kids, but her body not show it. 

I think i know why she has 3 kids. We fucked no condom, because she think its save, when i come outside.

Funny girl for 400 BF + 1000 ST, had some good time. Just her pussy not get wet is something i never like.

20200401_184006.jpg

20200401_184026.jpg

• Like 3