Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai sentnces in latin words

Hermes

Hello everyone,

I have experienced in different occasions that if I could say these sentences in Thai it would be helpful in the situation. I am looking for the right way expressing correctly and meaningful these sentences:

Please, tell the truth when you talk with me.

If you have a Thai or/and a falang boyfriend then tell me now.

I am interested in you.

Don't need to know about your family.

You have a bad behaviour. I treat you good but you don't show me respect.

:001_Thank_You5:

I am not 100%, i am sure someone will do better but here it is

Please, tell the truth when you talk with me.-Garuna, bog jing vella puudt kup pom

Don't need to know about your family.-Mai ow roochak glai gap kropkhrua kong khun

If you have a Thai or/and a falang boyfriend then tell me now.-Toni (bog/pudt/kui) faan khon thai le khon farang mi mai?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Hello everyone,

I have experienced in different occasions that if I could say these sentences in Thai it would be helpful in the situation. I am looking for the right way expressing correctly and meaningful these sentences:

Please, tell the truth when you talk with me.

If you have a Thai or/and a falang boyfriend then tell me now.

I am interested in you.

Don't need to know about your family.

You have a bad behaviour. I treat you good but you don't show me respect.

That's a dead end street !

1. 99,9% of the BG's lie .

2. Most have a Thai boyfriend/husband or farang sponsor/boyfriend .

3. The only reason they're here is to make money for the family .

4. Thais only talk about respect but never show it to a punter as that is one of the lowest lifeforms in their opinion

So it would be almost impossible to find one that's not lying , not having a boyfriend/husband , that's not obsessed

with the family thing and on top of that showing respect to a whore hopper :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by jerry

Please, tell the truth when you talk with me.-Garuna, bog jing vella puudt kup pom

Don't need to know about your family.-Mai ow roochak glai gap kropkhrua kong khun

If you have a Thai or/and a falang boyfriend then tell me now.-Toni (bog/pudt/kui) faan khon thai le khon farang mi mai?

Thanks for your contribution. I will give it a try.

That's a dead end street !

1. 99,9% of the BG's lie .

2. Most have a Thai boyfriend/husband or farang sponsor/boyfriend .

3. The only reason they're here is to make money for the family .

4. Thais only talk about respect but never show it to a punter as that is one of the lowest lifeforms in their opinion

So it would be almost impossible to find one that's not lying , not having a boyfriend/husband , that's not obsessed

with the family thing and on top of that showing respect to a whore hopper :GoldenSmile1:

Sure many ladies fulfil many or all of your dead street definitions.

But I like telling the ladies what I feel and deal with the adventures afterwards.

Sure many ladies fulfil many or all of your dead street definitions.

But I like telling the ladies what I feel and deal with the adventures afterwards.

I do not ask , I simply presume they have Thai boyfriend etc. . Dont ever expect a true answer to these questions, unless you live in a fantasy world and want to stay living in there.

Those are good translations, but seems very literal to my (terrible) sense of their innate terseness :) - i might be less literal and say

1. พูดจริง นะ puud jing na (literally speak true na - na is a word you probably hear them add to English when they want you to do something) if you really want to emphasize always - add ตลอดเวลาที่พูดกับผม dtalawt wayla tee puud gap pom before the na (literally all the time that (you) speak to me).

Or just mai ow go hok - i not want lier.

2. มีแฟนหรือเปล่า พูดซี mee fan reu blao (pause) puud si literally have boyfriend or not. tell me now.

3. ผมไม่สนใจเรื่องครอบครัวคุณ pom mai son jai rouang krop krua kun i am not interested in things (issues/story) concerning your family.

maybe less impolite would be: อย่าเล่าเรื่องครอบครัวคุณ นะ yaa lao rouang krop krua kun na (don't tell me about your family).

4. i'm interested in you - me want boom boom you :) ผมสนใจคุณจริงจริง pom son jai kun jing jing. but i think i like you is more normal - pee chop nong jing jing

5. คุณใจดำ ผมดูแลให้คุณแต่คุณไม่เคารพผมเลย kun jai dam pom duu lee hai kun dtee kun mai kao rope pom leuy. you black heart. i take care of you, but you don't respect me at all. more complex but maybe better for second sentence is:

แม้ว่าผมดูแลให้คุณก็คุณไม่เคารพผมเลย maewaa pom duu lee hai kun gaw kun mai kao rope pom leuy - even though I take care of you, you don't respect me.

probably could use some improvement.

Edited by el_jefe

"Captain Cheap Charlie"

Oh i forget to tell you they are allergic to cheap charlies ( kee nok ) and especially "Captain cheap charlie" ( kee nok mak mak ) .

Translated as "bird shit farang" , that's probably the lowest form of life they can imagine .

Though when they call me kee nok i got the feeling i'm on the right track .

Another problem is that most of the working girls are from Isaan and are speaking some dialect . I tought i talk a little Thai by

now as i'm living her for over a year but most of the bargirls often haven't got the slightest idea what i'm talking about and

answers me in English :GoldenSmile1:

No offence mate, I appreciate your best intentions.

It’s a nice try but a waste of time (not the Thai language).

For the start I'd recommend a cross-culture course.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Fantasy world can be fun with ups and downs ( -yes, that's exactly why I am in Thailand).

In reality I like to throw in some Thai sentences when possible in a conversation especially when the lady tells she doesn't understand my English. For me it's part of the game and surely also for the ladies.

The game has been on for a while and I am looking forward to what ends with.

Fantasy world can be fun with ups and downs ( -yes, that's exactly why I am in Thailand).

In reality I like to throw in some Thai sentences when possible in a conversation especially when the lady tells she doesn't understand my English. For me it's part of the game and surely also for the ladies.

The game has been on for a while and I am looking forward to what ends with.

I know its going off your original questions, but i think you may find that the game will not go anywhere.

Most of the time, you will find speaking to a dog makes more sense then speaking to a BG.

I speak some Thai, i been here for a while and i can not recall even 1 time when the end game ended making any sense at all.

Just as example, i have to say i am laughing as i am typing this. So i met a girl the other night at Insomnia and we spent the night together. In the morning she told me that she was married, but very much likes me because i look same her husband(which i thought was even more fucked up),

Anyhow, i sent her away and do not really want to see her again, because i deeply believe its wrong on so many levels, and one of the main reasons is the guy, husband send her money every month and yet here she is fucking another guy.

Anyhow, she has been calling me every day saying she misses me and wants to see me.

Today i called her about lunch time to see if she wants to meet for lunch, she could not speak because she was out shopping and wanted to go toilet(whatever the hell that means) so she would call me back.

Few hours later i am getting a foot massage and who do i see? :), You guessed it, her walking past the shop holding hands with a guy(100% not her husband and the hubby is not in Thailand)

About 30 mins after that, she called me. Could not help myself and told her i saw her.

For 20 mins she continued to deny it was her. I am 500% it was her, same face, same body, same hair, same tattoo's, same shoes, same bag, same walk. Yet according to her it was not her.

So if you expect to get somewhere-good luck, you will end up being in the same spot where you are now.

As many say, just enjoy the ride and do not expect too much, this way you will not be disappointing too much. :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

I know its going off your original questions, but i think you may find that the game will not go anywhere.

Most of the time, you will find speaking to a dog makes more sense then speaking to a BG.

I speak some Thai, i been here for a while and i can not recall even 1 time when the end game ended making any sense at all.

Just as example, i have to say i am laughing as i am typing this. So i met a girl the other night at Insomnia and we spent the night together. In the morning she told me that she was married, but very much likes me because i look same her husband(which i thought was even more fucked up),

Anyhow, i sent her away and do not really want to see her again, because i deeply believe its wrong on so many levels, and one of the main reasons is the guy, husband send her money every month and yet here she is fucking another guy.

Anyhow, she has been calling me every day saying she misses me and wants to see me.

Today i called her about lunch time to see if she wants to meet for lunch, she could not speak because she was out shopping and wanted to go toilet(whatever the hell that means) so she would call me back.

Few hours later i am getting a foot massage and who do i see? :), You guessed it, her walking past the shop holding hands with a guy(100% not her husband and the hubby is not in Thailand)

About 30 mins after that, she called me. Could not help myself and told her i saw her.

For 20 mins she continued to deny it was her. I am 500% it was her, same face, same body, same hair, same tattoo's, same shoes, same bag, same walk. Yet according to her it was not her.

So if you expect to get somewhere-good luck, you will end up being in the same spot where you are now.

As many say, just enjoy the ride and do not expect too much, this way you will not be disappointing too much. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks kuffki for taking your time to reply my post and give an example of reality in Thailand. One thing is for sure reality here in Thailand goes beyond ones wildest fantasy.

I have experienced similar situations with Thai ladies that made me think: "This is just so wrong". Yeah I agree it's question of enjoying the ride and will do my best to stay on top. :GoldenSmile1:

while looking at something else, I happened upon this sentence today:

บอกความจริงมาซะดี ๆ อย่ามัวทำลีลาท่ามาก

baawkL khwaamM jingM maaM saH deeM deeM yaaL muaaM thamM leeM laaM thaaF maakF

"Tell me the truth! Don't ever try to evade it!" — "Cut the crap! Just tell me the truth!"

(the second sentence in the thai starts with the word yaa).

I had a feeling kwaam was missing from my construction. But, anyway, this is obviously a much stronger way to state your Desire for the truth :) :)