Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best bars

wan1

Hi all

arrive in patts next thursday 9th ..... cant wait been 3 months since my last trip

anyway beer bars and go go bars change from good to bad so any advice out there on

best of places to go im on my own so tend not to go to Walking Street to much but i

do like the bar over looking the sea on the peir bit just before Walking Street

with the red and green bar mat system .... like that

always stay at soi2 sabai lodge and drink soi3 melodies bar and drinking bars at the end of

soi3 and second road got to no a few good girls to drink with but never bar fine them ... to close to hotel ;-)

this will be my 4th time to patts in a year but always go alone ... work trip and all that

so it would be good to meet up at the pub crawl and find out what i have been missing

so any info on thats would be good too

thanks

Like you I normally travel alone. I tend to favour Bret Bar on Soi Six for a chilled no hassle beer. Good place to meet with other BMs as well. Soi Six in general is great for drinking intersperced with upstairs action, particuarly Foxy and Quicky bars.

This trip I checked out a few other bars in the Naklua and Soi Bukhao areas. I was a bit disappointed with Naklua and there was nothing that really caught my eye. Soi Chayapoon (off Bukhao) has lots of smaller bars and I managed to find a couple with cuties in them. I reckon it is a good place to look over due to low barfines (300 baht) and realistic expectations from the girl (i.e. 1000 baht LT).

One area I drove through a couple of times was the bars off second road opposite the end of Soi 8. There were some real cuties in there but I kept forgetting to go back...

Pattaya girls seem to moving bars on a regular basis at the moment in low season so I think it is better to check out areas rather than specific bars.

Good luck!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

just wonder round,bit recon

you see something cute and sweet

have a good one

i travel alone too

two trips back,i had 2 pals from work

had to baby sit them,keep them out of trouble

put bit strain on the holiday,still had fun,but not the same

set your own speed

they wanted to be same as the pics i kept sending back,previous trips

so phucket,samui,bangers,patts

one blew all his cash in first week

other skint on week two

they had to watch me barfine on week three

i did treat them to Soi 6 ,as they would of went mad

they loved the soapys,in bangers and patts

a thai bath as they call it now

well be free,go walk about,you have fun,get a stunner

the beer garden ,is the pier place,with lot bars too

nice to have a sea breeze,when hot ,drink a cold singer

chat to your bar fine

have a great time

i be there in nov

Edited by astralrecon

Thanks for replys ..

i will def have a walk about in Soi 6 and other bar areas suggested

5 more days then im there ..... ;-)

Hi all

arrive in patts next thursday 9th ..... cant wait been 3 months since my last trip

anyway beer bars and go go bars change from good to bad so any advice out there on

best of places to go im on my own so tend not to go to walking street to much but i

do like the bar over looking the sea on the peir bit just before walking street

with the red and green bar mat system .... like that

always stay at soi2 sabai lodge and drink soi3 melodies bar and drinking bars at the end of

soi3 and second road got to no a few good girls to drink with but never bar fine them ... to close to hotel ;-)

this will be my 4th time to patts in a year but always go alone ... work trip and all that

so it would be good to meet up at the pub crawl and find out what i have been missing

so any info on thats would be good too

thanks

hi I stayy on soi3 bj Lodge. I like it around there a quick bus ride to Walking Street. all so like the bars on soi3. will be out there in early November may give Sabal lodge a try. Do you know how much a night,

Dave