IGNORED

Yesterday's walk on Pattaya Beach

Scumbag

I like to walk along the beach and take in the sights and sounds. Yesterday I decided to take a few photos along the way.

The first photo was taken just to the north of Walking Street and shows a view towards North Pattaya.

DSC00833-800.jpg

Even though the weather was quite good yesterday the chairs were empty.

DSC00834-800.jpg

The new Hilton hotel is nearing completion. According to their website it is due to open in October but they are not taking bookings for stays before the 1st of January next year. While I was searching for some information I found that a Burmese man died there in May. Poor safety was blamed for the death.

DSC00840-800.jpg

There was a thread a while ago about the redevelopment of the bars on the corner of Soi 8 and Beach Road. The complex is now open. Anyone looking for the site for a new bar there are plenty here for rent...:P

DSC00841-800.jpg

Apparently Pattaya is having a grand sale at the moment. Anyone getting discount girls?

DSC00849-800.jpg

The image is the result of stitching together 3 photos. It was taken from Pattaya Beer Garden.

pattaya panorama.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

thanks for the pics. How was the FL selection - any good lookers

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

thanks for the pics. How was the FL selection - any good lookers

I a word: skanks!!! Not much to look at in that department.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Thanks mate for the update.

Although I live here, I get distracted by daily routine and simply overlook these details.

:Thanks3:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Thanks for the pictures.

The deck chairs seem to have been empty for the last couple of weeks. I guess with the rains at this time of year people don't want to settle in and then get soaking wet five minutes later.

Sadly it doesn't surprise me about the guy getting killed on the Hilton building site. I was watching some guys working on the back of a building on Second Road / Soi 7 the other morning. One guy nearly fell out of the side of the building as his jack hammer slipped. Another two guys were using a massive cutting machine and a section of floor fell away to one side of them. They seemed completely oblivious to the disasters just waiting to happen.

The new bar complex on the corner of Beach Road and Soi 8 was knocking out really cheap drinks. Not sure if it was just an opening offer but a few of the bar owners on Soi 8 were moaning that it was taking their customers away.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I a word: skanks!!! Not much to look at in that department.

I usually spot a few cuties when I run there in the evening. I mark the spot where I see them on my handheld GPS so that I can find them again after I've finished my run, what a geek! Thanks for the pics.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Scumbag nice set of photographs

I was in Pattaya recently and saw those new bars on the corner of Soi 8 and Beach Road. At that time they had not opened. And I thought to myself that I doubt that the people who are going to rent these bars will make any money. The only person who will make money is the person who owns the land and rents the bars out. Open air bars are so cheap to build that the person who rents them out will get a good return for very little outlay.

Did a beach walk yesterday afternoon and what I saw was mainly losers hanging out and eating sticky rice...Many ask for 20 Baht for Water...Dismal at best~~

I did spot Na the freelancer that vanished for awhile..Looking rough... :Greetings9:

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Cool pics, what programme or method you use to get the three pictures joined together in last picture?

Thanks for the pics, especially like what you did with the panarama picture.

Cheers. :001_Thank_You5:

good photos scummy.. am so missing the place..just had a look at the pattaya grand sale website,in the list of hotels no pattaya..wtf

Cool pics, what programme or method you use to get the three pictures joined together in last picture?

I use Hugin to stitch photos. It is a free program and they have tutorials

Thanks for the pics, Scumbag.

The Hilton hotel looks precariously balanced on top of C.F. I remember there was a thread on here a few months ago telling us that C.F. "wobbled", and someone had to put strengtheners in somewhere in the basement to cure the problem.

I hope they have got it sorted!!

Cheers

Tony

I usually spot a few cuties when I run there in the evening. I mark the spot where I see them on my handheld GPS so that I can find them again after I've finished my run, what a geek! Thanks for the pics.

so if we ever need a cute FL, we can call you and get the GPS coord's..LOL

Edited by Craig_ozz

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Some nice pics and nice weather by the looks of it. :001_Thank_You5:

Thanks for the photos, its saved me going outside during the day for another few weeks, keep up the good work!

There is no good reason to be down beach road during the day, unless its walking the dog, picking up freelancers, doing a spot of raping, getting raped.. or getting mugged.

Cool Pictures...im showing them to a friend whos first time to Pattaya is in November....i think Pattaya is gonna blow his mind!

Ginger

I was expecting pictures of girls then I saw who the OP was.

Nice pictures puff :LMFAO: :LMFAO:

Edited by Bagel

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Safety is definitely lacking in Thailand.

When I lived in Banglampoo I noticed the fire exits had the emergency ladders locked so you couldnt get down from the second floor to ground floor. Also the fire extinguisers were either empty or outdated for exams. When I brought it to the managers attention he said "no problem" as the facility manager had the key and was instructed to run to exit and unlock them in case of a fire". I then asked to see the "Facilities manager". He replied..."He go shopping at mall, when he come back I tell him to speak to you". Duhhh. welcome to the reasoning of thailand.

Im sure if they had a fire that he would not be around to unlock the ladders. Therefore I bought my own personal escape ladder, bolt cutters and 2 large fire extinguishers for my room.

Thanks for those pics, mate.

Any pics of the girls on BR ?

Anyway, it's good to look at BR pics, and looking forward to be there...

Thanks for the pictures.

The deck chairs seem to have been empty for the last couple of weeks. I guess with the rains at this time of year people don't want to settle in and then get soaking wet five minutes later.

Sadly it doesn't surprise me about the guy getting killed on the Hilton building site. I was watching some guys working on the back of a building on Second Road / Soi 7 the other morning. One guy nearly fell out of the side of the building as his jack hammer slipped. Another two guys were using a massive cutting machine and a section of floor fell away to one side of them. They seemed completely oblivious to the disasters just waiting to happen.

The new bar complex on the corner of Beach Road and Soi 8 was knocking out really cheap drinks. Not sure if it was just an opening offer but a few of the bar owners on Soi 8 were moaning that it was taking their customers away.

They wouldn't lose their customers if they brought THEIR prices down (and they might get more).

That's the bestt use of a handheld GPS that I've heard of!

Thanks for those pics, mate.

Any pics of the girls on BR ?

Anyway, it's good to look at BR pics, and looking forward to be there...

Unless you like looking at skanks it's not worth going down there just for the girls.