Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK renaissance

feelus

Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with LK Renaissance management to enquire about prices for a particular period in November. I have e-mailed them a number of times to obtain a quote as I have stayed there a number of times before and wanted to see whether they could do any better than the prices advertised on the website. For some reason, they have not been responding to my e-mails? Has anyone else had this issue or know of an alternative e-mail address other than [email protected]?

ive had similar issues with e-mailing lk, i got a reply to one question but not the other and after e-mailing them back i never got a reply.

I just got a rate quote for Jan/Feb, I'll copy it below but it's more than the rates quoted on Agoda:

Dear Mr. Throat.

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are pleased to offer room rate and availability as following :

hotel : LK Renaissance

Guest Name : Mr. Deep Throat

Room Type : Deluxe Room

Arrival Date : January 22th, 2011

Departure Date : February 10th, 2010

No. of Night(s) : 19

No. of Room(s) : 1

Special Weekly Rate : 21,000 THB/room/week

Total Room Charge : 57,000 THB

Deposit Required : 6,000 THB (2 nights deposit, pay by VISA or MASTER CARD only)

Complimentary : Breakfast & Internet Access.

Cancellation Fee : Any cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 2 nights of total room charge.

Amendment Policy : Amendment is allowed only 1 time per booking and must be made more than 14 days before arrival date.

Late Check-in & Early Check-out : There will be no refund.

For further information or reservations, please feel free to contact me at all time.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

JIDAPA WONGCHINGCHAI

Group Reservation

LK GROUP

Tel : + 66 (0)38 720 999

Mo : + 66 (0)80 092 9893

Fax : + 66 (0)38 720 799

Email : [email protected]

www.lkpattaya.com

Edited by whitespider

Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with LK Renaissance management to enquire about prices for a particular period in November. I have e-mailed them a number of times to obtain a quote as I have stayed there a number of times before and wanted to see whether they could do any better than the prices advertised on the website. For some reason, they have not been responding to my e-mails? Has anyone else had this issue or know of an alternative e-mail address other than [email protected]?

Yes mate, I sent 4 emails regarding a couple of rooms for November, never got one reply. During that time the price had increased by 300bht.

So I called the hotel and spoke to the duty manager. Managed to book the rooms over the phone and got the price that I had intially seen on their site. 1800bht a night for the Studio room.