Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Thai Restaurant near Soi 1

After leaving the scene for about a year, we manage to organise to spend a week in Pattaya in the middle of Sept. For the pass, we spent most of our time in BKK. We have booked the Amari Nova hotel near Soi 1 in Pattaya. We love Thai food. We know a few good Thai Restaurants in BKK. We particular like the one opposite to the Victory Movement. Any suggestion a good local Thai Restaurant near Soi 1? We are not millionaires so we cannot afford expansive meals. We are looking for traditional Thai food with reasonable price.

Let me understand this. You are going to Thailand, and worried about finding a good Thai restaurant? Do I have this correct? :Fuck_Knows:

If your staying at the Amari then you should eat at Mantra!! One of the best resturant's in Pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

Thank you for the recommendation, Bagwan.

My stomach is not very strong. After eating food which is not very clean, severe diarrhoea is the consequence. At home, it is OK when we prepare our own food. I rarely eat food from the street. We prefer restaurant with good hygiene standard.

I read some good and bad comments for KISS and Cherry. Anyone has experience on these two restaurants?? If you have time from 20th Sept - 26th Sept., come and join us for a Thai dinner.

The 'Sala Thai' restaurant on soi 2 is very good, although not the cheapest. It's part of the Sabai Lodge hotel, opposite the (pink) Sabai Inn.

If you can make it to Naklua, then the 'Guay Deeow' is cheap & hygenic; the next step up from the street carts.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?zK4RUVuskcnCJDgA

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

After leaving the scene for about a year, we manage to organise to spend a week in Pattaya in the middle of Sept. For the pass, we spent most of our time in BKK. We have booked the Amari Nova Hotel near Soi 1 in Pattaya. We love Thai food. We know a few good Thai Restaurants in BKK. We particular like the one opposite to the Victory Movement. Any suggestion a good local Thai Restaurant near Soi 1? We are not millionaires so we cannot afford expansive meals. We are looking for traditional Thai food with reasonable price.

Just try out the street vendors, because in my opinion its the best food you can get, and still its probably the cheapest!!!

You will find them everywhere in town.