IGNORED

Taking photos of girls in Patts.

ian181

On holiday so a camera is a must but some of the girls in photos posted on here seem to be offended when their photos are taken.

I don't plan on spending my holiday running around taking pervy photos of thai girls but i would like to bring back some nice photos to rub my so called happilly married mates noses in it. (sad bastards]

Any advice would be welcome lads.

I never do it, but if you want to take some nude photos, make sure you pump adequate alcohol to these girls before you take your camera out. These girls are very shy without alcohol in their veins.

Just ask. Go in to a bar a few times and be happy and play a few games etc with the girls. Ask them to take a picture of you and then ask to have a picture together etc.

Most will not mind at all and will be only to happy. If they don't want a picture taken for any reason that's up to them and no big deal, move on to the next.

Better to ask first than piss someone off snapping away.

Many girls are fine with pictures, some are absolutely no no's... you can always ask before you bar fine them but that is a sure tip to them that they might reject you or charge higher. As with everything the Baht usually wins out especially with young stunners.

I've generally not had much of an issue with pictures, if you are a good person and having a good time with the girls they usually let the camera out with me.

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working